Chapter 18 third year

It was exciting for the third year students they found out they going to learn about something called a boggart and facing their fears. James was curious to discover his fear and so was Lily. Severus knew perfectly well what his fear was. He was trying to overcome it but nothing seemed to help. Lucius was curious to find out if he feared what his parents suffered. Peter was mainly scared that his fear would be something related to when he was in first year going to trial. Sirius knew his fear was turning into something that scared him and Remus was also sure that his fear was something that happened to his ancestors in the past.
Everyone arrived at Hogwarts and had dinner and went to bed. Severus was up and couldn't get to sleep so he decided to sneak out and go for a walk. He made sure no one was around and walked very quietly down the corridor. He saw a light half way down so decided to investigate. He heard noises coming from a room. Inside the room Pablo was talking to Tom. Pablo said, "Bro I am eighteen now and I am scared because I only have three years before my secret comes out." Tom was shocked and asked, "Wow! When are you telling the student the truth about your secret and soulmate?" Pablo said, "You know I can't tell him if he found out too soon it'd be catastrophic and he would freak out." Severus heard the conversation and didn't understand one bit so he decided that in the morning he would go to the library after class. Then he went quietly back to bed.
In the morning, Professor Riddle said, "In this wardrobe there is a boggart. It transforms into something you are scared of and the only way to get the boggart away is to say ridiculous." Professor Riddle went over to Snape and asked, "What frightens you most in the world?"
Severus gulped and said, "Pfsr Harrington."
Professor Riddle asked, "I'm sorry? I didn't hear that say it again."
Severus repeated, "Professor Harrington sir."
All the students started to laugh. 
Professor Riddle laughed as well and said, "Professor Harrington yes, he frightens all of us. Severus you live with your parents, right?" Severus said, "Yeah I don't want that thing to turn into my dad. He scares me more." Professor Riddle said, "Severus, picture Professor Harrington in your dads' clothing." Severus went forward. The boggart turned into Professor Harrington and Severus said, "Ridiculous." And instantly Professor Harrington's clothing turned into Severus' dad's clothes and everyone laughed. Professor Riddle said, "Good good excellent, okay lineup and everyone one by one turn your fear into something funny."  Remus was the first to go. His fear was a full moon so he turned it into a popped balllon. Peter's fear was a mouse trap and he turned it into the biggest cheese in the world. Sirius' fear wasn't a black dog like he thought but a prison cell so he turned it into a beautiful bedroom. Lily was next. Her fear was her family thinking her a freak so she turned them all into wizards. Lucius' fear was getting a boring job so he turned it into his dream job. Narcissa's fear was her family disowning her because she wouldn't marry into a wealthy family so she changed it into a happy family with a wonderful son just like the one she wanted in the future. James was last to face the boggart. He walked forward and the wardrobe opened and the boggart was himself, dead. Professor Riddle noticed it changing into a dementor and said, "Expecto patronum." After the dementor retreated he said, "Class dismissed." All students left quickly. Professor Riddle walked over and asked James, "What happened when you went near your boggart?" James said "Well I was thinking if I died before seeing my children grow up them not having a mother or father, but then my parents told me about dementors and instead I thought of them."
Professor Riddle said, " I am very impressed. That suggests that what you fear most of all... is fear itself. This is very wise." James said, "Cool so I fear the most powerful fear and one that will happen in the future?" Professor Riddle said, "Correct. After the holidays I will show the whole class how to get rid of dementors but no student will be able to do the spell until they are fifteen." James was happy so he left the classroom. Then Pablo walked inside and said, "Hey Tom, how was the class?" Tom said, "Very interesting. Severus' fear was you. And the student who had an unique fear was James Potter." Pablo was interested to hear what his dad's fear was so he asked, "What is James fear?" Tom said, "Him dying before seeing his child grow was his original but then it turned into a dementor." Pablo said, "His fear is fear itself. Wow that's unbelievable - that's my fear too." Tom said, "You don't say! I wonder why James isn't your soulmate?" Pablo laughed, "Long story, and you wouldn't believe me if I told you."
Third year classes went by quickly and then it was the winter holidays.