Chapter 42 the dragon task and trip abroad.

The Hufflepuffs used a confusing spell on the Swedish Short Snout and used a broom to get the egg. They got awarded with most common way to get the egg.

 The Ravenclaws attempted to transfigure another dragon to confuse  the Common Welsh Green and use a invisible potion to get the egg. They got awarded points for the most unique way. 

The Slytherin used a blind spell on the Chinese Fireball. The slytherin's got deducted points because the Chinese Fireball stepped on some fake eggs. They got minus points and need to try better.

 The Gryffindor's had an interesting approach. Ron looked at the Hungarian Horntail and found out he was male not female so he told his pals simple phrase to tell the dragon. Harry said to the dragon "These eggs don't belong to you." Hermione said "We need the brightly coloured egg." Ron said "Can we have the golden egg." The Dragon roared and said "What polite wizards of course you can." Dean and Neville grabbed the egg together.

All the teachers were impressed and said "Gryffindors win the task well done."

When all tasks were complete Dumbledore summoned a magic train to transport the students to Durmstrang Institute. The Goblet of fire game was most impressive. The school was so different compared to Hogwarts. Victor Krum was representing the school in the game. The first talk was dragons surprisingly Victor's dragon was a Chinese Fireball the Slytherin cheered when they saw the dragon and were shocked how Victor disabled the dragon. He did exactly what the Slytherin did at their attempt. The Gryffindor's saw how another school the Ilvermorny's   got passed the Hungarian Horntail, they used a broom. The Beauxbatons School dragon was the Swedish Short Snout. Dumbledore explained that there were only three schools competing. the Hogwarts students watched each task and were fascinated with maze challenge. Harry asked "What do you have to do in the maze?"  Dumbledore replied "It tests your fears and see if you can control them." Ron asked "I suppose taking my potion before the maze is illegal?" Dumbledore said "Hmm now that's a good point. I might need to asked Minister Riddle that question."  Remus said "Please do because I can now control my wolf during the full moon perfectly and I can almost stop turning into a werewolf." Harry said "Wow that's amazing I bet Sirius is really happy with you."  Sirius said "You have no idea it's amazing." Remus went over to Dumbledore with Harry and said  "Sirius tried Legilimency on Harry  during the summer and somehow his shield is amazing." Dumbledore gasped in shock and said "Wow that's rare it might have to do with your soulmate connection or something else." Harry asked "What soulmate connection?" Dumbledore replied  "When the feast begins next year go and see Snape and he'll explain everything."