Chapter 44 Snap and Harry talk

The first of September arrived far too quickly, on the train Harry and his friends had a conversation. Herione said "You know that Snape is going to say about Soulmates." Harry said "Yeah you can't reveal until a wizard or witch turns sixteen. It's an annoying rule, I mean I've known since third year and I had to wait until now to tell him." Ron said " I can't believe I am saying this but I think Snape had to wait longer. I bet he's known since your first year." Harry laughed and said "Wow Ron, does this mean you don't mind Snape?" Ron replied "Well I don't mind him. I got to get used to him since you and him will eventually start dating." Harry said "Yeah I forgot about that concept."

All students arrived at the train. All first years got settled and after the meal Harry went to the dungeon and knocked on the door. He sat on the sofa and said "Well this is the day my life's going to change." Snape said "I guess you already know what I am going to say to you?" Harry said "Yeah, I've kinda known since third year when I saw your patronus. I wasn't allowed to say anything until this year." Snape said "You're taking it better than I thought you would. When it happened to me I wasn't prepared and I was no where ready to be a dad." Harry said "Wow now I do feel more relived than I did walking down here." Snape replied "Well that's one of the reasons, the other is that next year during September can you return to Hogwarts because you'll want to see me again. Something big is going to happen to you and I can't explain until it happens." Harry was shocked about this news and said "Wow now that sounds exciting, can I tell my friends?" Snape replied "Yeah defiantly if your pal Hermione works it out can you please point her in my direction and we can discuss if she's right or wrong." Harry said "Alright, see you during class." Harry left the office and went to the common room to find his friends. They were already sitting on the couch so he decided to join them. Hermione said "Harry you are back, how did it go?" Harry said "Really well, we were right about the soulmate thing but he also said that something major is going to happen to me in September next year." Ron said "Wow, wonder what that can be." Hermione replied "I might have to do some research because there's nothing usually special for a wizard when they turn seventeen." Harry said "Well if you do find something out don't tell me or Ron. Go straight to Professor Snape and he'll tell you if you are right or wrong." Hermione said "Okay I'll keep that in mind, anything else?" Harry said "Yeah I am also coming to Hogwarts to discover what the major thing is." Ron said "Well we are coming with you." Harry said "thanks guys, are you excited for this year?"

Ron, Hermione and Harry discussed what they wanted to learn this year. All three wanted to learn animagus and disaperating.