C.58

she was running. her breath was a bit messy. sweat trickled down to her chin. some of her hair matte to her forehead. she doesn't know what she was running away from. her body were moving on its own.

then she stopped abruptly when there was a bright light in front of her. the light moved around as if it was trying to tell her something. until a symbol was formed.

the familiar symbol then turned into dust. her eyes widened at the scene that played in front of her. the familiar people that was laying on the ground blood pooling around them. they looked lifeless.

the scene looked too real that all of them started to appear around her. she wanted to move but her feet were glued to the ground. some men in black with weapons in their hands were surrounding her.

their arms stretched pointing their weapons at her. the men turned around facing the other members amd they began shooting and hitting them. she wanted to scream but none came out.

then everyone disappeared.

"haerin"

she knew that voice belongs to whom. her body moved on its own turning around. there he is standing a few feet away from her.

haejun was smiling at her. he extended his arms wanting to hug her. there was a very loud gunshot. haejun held his chest and blood started to come out between his fingers.

a blade.

there was a blade stabbed on his chest. he was smiling which looked kind of creepy. her legs began to tremble when haejun's body fell limp to the ground.

find the killer.

"haejun!"

"haejun!" she sat up abruptly her breath was quite messy. sweat trickled down from her forehead. the scene kept on replaying in her mind. her hand went to touch her face when she felt something wet.

"the killer.. i need to find the killer. why am i crying?" the tears kept on streaming down her cheek.

"haerin? are you awake? taeyong called for breakfast"  there was a knock on her bedroom's door. it was yangyang. she wiped the tears with her shirt sleeve and quickly got up from bed.

"haerin!" he beamed happily when he saw her smiling at him. the smile on his face dropped when he noticed that she looked kind of.. sad.

"haerin.. why is your eyes--"

"huh? it's nothing. i watched some dramas from netflix last night. you get the point. by the way what's with that bandaid?" she quickly changed the subject still smiling as she pointed to his cheek.

"oh this.. the wayv unit had a mission last night. it's nothing to be worried about. just a small cut" he said still flashing that smile of his. "xuxi! is he okay?"

"he's fine"

"no one got hurt?"

"well.. there's someone--"

"oh my god! yuta! what's wrong with you?! are you on your period of something?"

haerin peeked outside and saw nothing in the hallways. it sounded like eunbi and yuta's voice. they were probably downstairs.

"yuta! yuta! what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"i'm going to kill that man!"

"dude not my vase!"

"what's the commotion? is something going on downstairs?" haerin went to the side of her bed to get her hair tie. tying her long hair up she walked up to yangyang who was still staring at her.

"yangyang?" she tilted her head to the side when she noticed the guy didn't said anything. he blinked his eyes. "yeah?"

"never mind" she patted his head and began to go downstairs. he froze on his spot. his other hand went to touch his hair where she had patted him. he cleared his throat. "hey! wait!"

her body flinched when she heard another sound of glass shattering into pieces. like what she had expected it was yuta and eunbi. with the other members who were trying to stop him.

her gaze shifted towards eunbi and her eyes widened slightly seeing some cut and bruises on her face and body. her right arm was wrapped with a bandage and she could see some blood on it.

"i'm going to kill him! i will tear them into shreds!" yuta was getting uncontrable. haerin decided not to step in since she doesn't want to interfere anyone's business.

and yuta looked really pissed off so she wouldn't risk it

"what the hell is happening here?" she asked when she felt a presence right behind her knowing it was yangyang. he stood beside her both of his hands inside his pocket.

"she joined us with the mission. ten almost got stabbed but eunbi saved him. and her fighting preferences are guns so she's not that good with hand in hand combat." yangyang explained. "and you can see yuta becoming a hulk when he sees that wound"

suddenly there was a throbbing pain coming from her head. her right hand held where the pain was and her eyes squeezed shut. the dream earlier flashed through her eyes.

yuta grabbed a vase and he threw it without looking not knowing that it was going towards haerin. with a blink of an eye the vase was already in her hands.

"oh shit haerin--" yuta fainted when eunbi hit the back of his head with her hand real hard.

"should've done that earlier" eunbi mumbled to herself as she kneeled beside the unconscious yuta tapping his shoulder to make sure he's out cold.

"you're okay, haerin?" yangyang tilted his head to have a better view on her face. she gave him a weak smile and nodded her head.

"oh my god! my vase!" jungwoo ran up to her side and he took the medium sized blue vase from her hands. "thank you--? haerin you looked quite pale. are you okay, sweetie?"

"yeah.. just feeling  a little light headed"

"i'll bring her to the medic room" eunbi said with the little smile on her lips.

"what about yuta?" johnny who was there asked. the girl shrugged her shoulders glancing at the guy on the ground.

"i'm sure he'll be fine"