Epilogue ~

Final Authors Note -

So this is it.

Wow - I don't even know where to begin (don't worry I won't make this long haha)

I have made so many fantastic friends through wattpad who will always reserve a special place in my heart. You have helped me get through a really difficult time in my life and I owe you so much for that <3

I never expected so many people to read this and to be honest I have no idea why you do; my storyline is basic, I'm awful at updating frequently and yet you're all still here reading this. Thankyou all to all of you that comment, vote and simply read my little story.

I found out the other day that my first book is number 1 on the Josh Hutcherson board, this book following closely at number 4. 

It's not my writing that did that - it's you guys! So thankyou for being just as much apart of this experience as I have been, you're truly remarkable people and I love you all! 

X

"Shit-" I curse to myself as I stumble trying to reach the top of the bookshelf. Standing on my tiptoes I stretch my arms and just as I grip the top of the surface I hear the front door open. 

"We're home!" Josh shouts, closing the front door behind him. There's a rustle of shopping bags as he walks into the hallway towards the room. 

"What's mom doing?" Lilly asks and Josh curse as he drops the bags, running into the living room. I try to turn around to tell him I’m fine but his hands are already on my waist.

"Liv, you're not supposed to be up there," he states worriedly as he aids me down. Once I'm finally down I turn around to face him. His face is stern but all his eyes shows are longing and concern.

"I know I know" I sigh, running a hand through my hair, "I was just trying to find something."

Kissing his cheek I pick up some of the grocery bags and take them into the kitchen to unpack. A small pattering of feet follows closely behind me. Dropping them down on to the counter I turn around, picking Lilly up and setting her beside me on the wooden surface. 

"Did you have fun in town?" I ask her, watching as she plays with her beaded bracelet strapped to her wrist. 

"Yeah-"

"Where did you go?" I encourage her, taking substances out of the bags and packing them away into cabinets. 

"Target. Then dad took me to the bakery" she states just as josh walks into the room.

"Did he?" I reply, turning around to face Josh who’s face flusters knowing he's been caught. "Even though he knew you were both having dinner when you got back..." I add raising an eyebrow at him. 

Running over he scoops Lilly off the counter, tickling her sides making her squeal loudly. "That was supposed to be our secret!" he laughs, spinning her round. 

Laughing I turn back to the now empty bags scrunching them up and putting them away. 

It's been like this for a while now. Of course I took the role of the responsible parent whilst Josh acted half his age with Lilly.

Two years after our wedding day I fell pregnant. Both Josh and I wanted a change of scenery so we decided to take this opportunity to move out of LA and into a small ranch back in Josh's home town of Kentucky. That way, if Josh ever accepted any big roles meaning he had to live away from home for a while, his parents weren't too far away. It's actually really nice having them and Connor living so close - I know it means a lot to Josh considering he hardly ever used to see them because of his career.