Part 10 ~

I'm so so so sorry its been so long, i honestly have very little time to write anymore. Hope your all ok :) x

Livia's POV:

"Thats it! All packed" my mother exclaimed excitedly clapping her hands together. It was like she was planning on going on holiday or something!

I put on a smile for her as she beamed at me. She just didn't understand. Nobody did. I know i should be feeling happy that i'm getting out of hospital and getting back to my 'almost' old life but to be perfectly honest i felt anything but that.

Josh hadn't left the room since Doctor Mason said that i was leaving tomorrow. He was so close yet still so far from me. I swear at one point in the night i could hear him crying! I wanted to comfort him but i had no idea how or what to even say. 'Oh i'm sorry i don't remember you but hey ho you'll move on from me. And besides its not like we're going to see each other again, we live like a 10 hour flight away from each other-' as if?!

I just hated this. I knew he was telling the truth about our relationship from the begining, it was just difficult to believe..

Lucy wheeled the wheel chair over to the side of my bed so it was easier to get in, and Josh immediantly jumped to his feet. Within seconds he was by my side, lifting me to his chest bridal style to place me into the chair.

"th-thanks" i stutter nervously. When my chest was against his i swear i could i feel his heart beat in perfect sync to mine. He smiles nervously at me before walking round to the back of the wheel chair to push it. Soon enough we're at the reception, signing some papers for my departure.

"Livia" Doctor Mason says walking into the room enveloping me in a hug. I'm sure this was unprofessional of him but i really don't care..

"You're a fighter you are!" he whispers into my ear as i hug him tightly back. "And you sure as hell have someone who's willing to fight through anything for you" he adds pulling away from me looking serious. Josh.. I glance to the side where Josh is standing.

"i know" i reply smiling at him, "but how-"

"Trust him" Doctor Mason interupts me before i can even begin my sentence. I nod feeling my eyes well up with tears.

"I do" i reply, and with that Doctor Mason stands up walking over to Josh, talking to him. He gives him a hug too which Josh gratefull recieves.

Once all the paper work is done we make our way out of the hospital into a taxi to take us to an airport. All the way there i try not to cry. I didn't know him but i definitely felt something for Josh. I didn't want to leave him like this!

When we arrive at the airport, Josh pushes my wheel chair through all the security and baggage drop off, until we stop at our terminal. It leaves in five minutes...

Both my mother and father had gone to the gift shop, to buy some food for the flight, and Lucy was ringing her parents telling them she was just about to get on the plane.

"Josh?" i ask. It was now or never! He lets go of my wheel chair and comes to stand in front of me, crouching down so we're the same height. Our eyes are level and i can't help but get lost in them. He really does have beautiful eyes...

"Josh i'm so sorry-" i try but i begin to cry. I'm not even able to give him a proper goodbye. I hate myself.. He grabs my hand tightly making me look up to his eyes again. "god I just-"

"You haven't done anything wrong, and you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about" josh interrupts me, placing a finger on my lips.

"I have though, these last few days i've tried so hard for you- and i can't- i can't remember but i want to-" i stutter, taking his fingers from my lips, "i- i d-don't want to leave y-you like this-"

Josh puts his head in his hands and i can see that his whole body is begining to shake. Without realising what i'm doing i practically jump into his arms, forgetting my injuries, forgetting this stupid situation. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, pulling his body as close to mine as i could. He doesn't hesitate wrapping his arms around my waist, burying his head into my shoulder. Before i know it, i can feel my mum pulling me away from Josh's grasp. My body shakes as i'm pulled from Josh's somehow familiar warmth.

I feel my back hit the cold metal of the wheelchair, and Josh's breathe hits my tearstained cheeks kissing them away and muttering goodbye's. I couldn't do this, I felt like i had done this so many times before.

Just stop crying. Just stop thinking of him.

This had happened before.

"Goodbye Livia" his voice shakes, and my name rolls of his tongue with ease. He's said it so many times before..

My breathing is becoming more frantic and heavy as i feel myself being pulled away from Josh.

"This is the last boarding call for flight 786 to London"

My breathing was picking up every second and before i knew it i was gasping for air. I couldn't leave him.

A member of staff begins to speak to us as they open the terminal door, revealing the large corridor that leads to the plane, but there voices were muffled and distant.

I feel my hands grasp my own neck and i can't breathe. I can't hear. I can't breathe. I can't do anything except cry.

"i- i can't do this-"

I can hear other people around me, but their voices are becoming more muffled. I can't do this.

Just stop crying. Just stop thinking of him.

Everything is becoming a blur by the second and not because of the tears. I can't do this. I can't leave him.

The room around me is becoming smaller as i stuggle for breathe, and blurred figures crowd me as i cry.

Suddenly Josh is all i see. He's there in the crowd of people swarming me, asking questions, shouting at each other. But he's different. Pushing past the people i suddenly feel the warmth sweep back into my body as he grabs my hand.

"Josh-" i barely whisper. If this was my final breathe then i wanted it to be his.. then everything goes black.

I couldn't do it.