Part 33 ~

I actually couldn't wait to update this chapter so here you go! :) eek
A double and extra long update!!

Please comment what you think it means the world x

To say this morning was hectic is proabably the biggest understatement of my life. Josh's PA was at our house at 6am, banging on the door which didn't put Josh in the best of moods. We were both pretty much dragged out of the house and to the hotel a few miles from where the premiere would be taking place later that evening.

We managed to briefly meet Jen and Liam but everyone else was so busy being prepped leaving little time meet up with anyone else. It's ok I guess because we would be seeing them in a few hours anyway.

I could tell Josh was getting pissed off, and it worried me. Of all days this was the one day I really didn't want him to be upset. Premieres may come and go for many actors, but I know how important these events are for Josh. Seeing his fans, the people that made all of this possible for him, well I can only imagine what it felt like for him.

"Oh no that's not right" Amanda screeches again, taking the powder from her assistants hand and pushing her out of the way. "The makeup is far too heavy for her complection can't you see that-"

"I don't see why she even has to wear makeup, she's more beautiful without it!" Josh grumbles, losening his tie which just seems to bug Amanda more.

"No-" she screeches again, whacking the makeup down on the dresser table making me jump in my seat before storming over to Josh, re-adjusting his tie back to the way it was.

"I'm sorry amanda, but I agree with Josh." I speak up hesitantly, causing her to swivel round with her eyes bugging out her head. "Im not beautiful without makeup but, I mean thankyou and everything, but I can't pull this look off-"

"Course you can liv, you look beautiful in anything" Josh interjects but I ignore him.

"No i mean it's just not me, can't I just apply it myself?" I ask.

Just before she can reply we are thankfully interupted by Josh's PA Steve, "You have ten minutes before we need to leave the hotel-" he stops, raising an eyebrow when he see's my makeup plastered face.

"That's an.. interesting look Liv-" he smirks, making me chuckle also.

"Right! That's it, just do it yourself!" she says frustratedly, storming out of the room yelling insults at anything she can see.

"Oh, thankgod, I thought she'd never leave.." Josh breathes out, sitting down on the bed and once again losening his tie.

Quickly I sit up, wrapping the bath robe further around me as it seemed to of lossened before finding my regular make up bag.

Quickly I wipe off all the excess make up before applying my own foundation and little mascara, leaving the lip gloss Amanda had applied.

"Two minutes guys" Steve interjects, making me rush to the bathroom to wash my hands from the makeup. Taking one last look in the mirror I take my bathrobe off and hang it on the back of the door, revealing my cream dress that comes down to ancle length.

Rushing back into the other room I walk over to the window where my pumps are, no way was I taking the risk of wearing heels to an event like this.. I try not to take notice of the way Josh sits up and stares at me as soon as I re-enter the room, but after slipping my shoes on I find it a little to distracting.

"What?" I ask worriedly, swiveling around to meet his dased gaze as i fiddle with the back of my dress, checking everything is in place.

"You look so beautiful" he replies. I can't help but let the corner of my lips turn up as his daze continues, he just looks so defenceless it makes my heart swoon.