Part 12 ~

Sorry it's shit I've had major writing block, stay with me on this guys it will get better. Pinky Promise!! x

"Are you scared?"

"No-" all lies. Of course i was scared! Doctor Mason just laughed at my feeble response.

"Its ok if you are" he says soothingly, smiling as he sat on the guest chair while i packed. It had been two days since my parents and Lucy had left, four days since i had agreed to live with Josh for how ever long that might be, and truth be told, saying i was scared was the biggest understatement of the century. I was shitting myself!

"I know-" i reply quietly, zipping up my suitcase. Today was the day. The day i would finally leave this damn hospital!

Suddenly my phone beeped, breaking the comfortable silence. We had managed to get my carry on bag back from the plane, and thankfully my phone was still intact! That was a strange day... i had just unlocked my phone like i normally would, which seemed to please Doctor Mason a lot as remembered that without even trying. Josh became a little upset after that though and i couldn't blame him, how was it that i was able to remember my phone password but not him?

Speak of the devil, unlocking my phone "Josh is a sexy beast;)" popped up as a new message. I couldn't seem to bring my self to change the contact name that i had apparently given him. When i questioned josh about this a couple of days ago he just chuckled. After that he vacated that blank smile he always seemed to wear once i had mentioned something to do with our past. His eyes were blank as he would force a smile, i hated that smile. It wasn't truely his...

"Hey! I'm in reception signing some of your paperwork. Will be up as soon as possible. ~Joshx" I loved the way he signed his name at a bottom of a text, it was almost as if he was scared i wouldn't know who had sent the message. But after all i have put him through, once again, i couldn't blame him..

"Are you ready to go?" Doctor Mason asks me and i nod my head in response, before taking my bag in hand and walking out of the room.

"Now remember to take it easy. Don't put yourself through anything that can be highly stress related. But then again don't take it too easy, try to get back onto a normal sleeping routine-" Doctor Mason lectured me all the way in the lift down to reception. The doors opened with a bing but that didn't seem to stop him- "its very important you keep energy levels up and-"

"Livia!" Josh interupts him as he makes his way over to us, a worried expression on his face, "What are you doing down here. Here let me carry that- you should of waited until i-"

"Josh i'm capable of doing things for myself" i say reassuringly giving him a small smile. When that doesn't work i take his hand giving it a small squease before walking over to the desk to sign the rest of the papers. This seemed to put a smile on his face as he watched the way my fingers laced around his.

"Honey you just need to sign here and here and then your free to go" the chirpy receptionist says handing my some paper work. Without letting go of Josh's hand I quickly sign the papers before handing them back to her.

"Well I'll see you every Thursday morning Livia" Doctor Mason says as I turn around to face him. "Any worries or problems don't hesitate to ring, ok?"

"Ok-" I nod before letting go of Josh and wrapping my arms around Doctor Masons neck, engulfing him in a tight hug. I can hear him chuckling as he hugs me back, "Thank you- for everything John"

"It's ok" he whispers in my ear, "I won't be giving up on you- I know a lost cause when I see one Livia, and your definitely not one. Besides.. josh won't ever give up that fight for you! I could see that from the moment I laid my eyes on the two of you together."

Blinking away the tears I pull away, giving him a small nod and turning towards to Josh. His eyes are bright and glassy with tears, just like mine. A small smile is placed on his lips as he takes his hand in mine once again.
"Are you ready?"

To me that meant simple sentence had so many different meanings.
Ready to leave? yes.
Ready to remember? yes.
Ready to a love a life with him?

Was I scared? Hell yes, but was I ready?

"Yeah, let's go"