Please Please Please Read

Hey everyone. If you take time out to read this I really appreciate it. 

I know it sounds cringy and every writer says it but I honestly couldn't ask for better readers than you!

Recently in my life things have gotten complicated as you know, and I was terrified to tell you guys that I wouldn't be able to upload for a while, scared of your reaction.

Two weeks later I logged on to find comments and messages that honestly made me cry. I've been an emotional wreck and after I read the first one I just couldn't stop. Many of you offered advice, promising me that you would always be there to talk if I needed you to.. and yeah I cried some more.. haha.

I love you all because you don't slander me, and I honestly appreciate it so much cause i know many people on here get hate, and I'm so fortunate to have you guys. 

I've been taking quite a lot of time off college, and so after I finished all the course work/revision i needed to each day I would write for you guys! I have managed to write 6 chapters over the last month which I will start posting tomorrow. After that I guess there will be about ten chapters left, but (again) you might have to wait another month or so for them and I'm really sorry.

But hey I guess you have some chapters updates to look forward too :) 

I   C A N ' T   T E L L   Y O U   H O W   M U C H   I   L O V E   Y O U   ! ! !    X X X