Part 17 ~

Shit and short, sorry.xx

This has happened before. I know it has.
The comments, the questions the feeling that I'm being swallowed by bright lights as the cameras flash around my body.

Lucy was there. And three other people I can't put faces too but I can remember. I can remember the memory as if its a dream I've just awoken from.
But this isn't a dream, this Is real!

"It's Livia! it's his bitch of a girlfriend" someone screams and I swivel round trying to find the voice but there are two many people.

"Livia is it true your in a relationship with josh?"

"Have you slept together yet?"

"Is it true he cheated on you that's why you came to La?"

The millions of questions hit me as I try to move away from the decreasing space but I'm just pushed back in again.

I try to cry for Josh in hope that he rescues me but no one comes. "josh" my strangled voice comes out as I blink away the tears.

Suddenly a hand is around mine and I'm being pulled out of the crowd by a man dressed in black. As soon as there is a little more space around me another man joins him on my other side, guiding me away from the crowd of people hot on our heels.

The lights and clicking sounds make me feel trapped as they surround me and I begin to shake.

"It's ok Livia. you'll be out of here soon" one of the men says and I look up to thank the stranger but he gently pushes my head back down. "just keep walking with your head down, don't give them the necessary attention they don't deserve."

As soon as the words leave his mouth a body collides with mine and I stumble backwards in surprise and fear. I try to push the body away from mine as they tighten there grip around me and that's when I realise its Josh.

The cameras and questions increase and I begin to struggle for breathe.

"Josh you need to let go." the man from earlier says pushing us towards the exit, "josh you need to let go and move now, she's close to having a panic attack." the man says more urgently and i try to agree with him but cant find my voice. I feel Josh's arms unravel from my waist but his body stays close to mine.
"I'm so sorry Livia. I'm so so sorry" josh cries in my ear so I grab his hand giving it a quick squeeze. If I found my voice and spoke I'm sure I would cry.
"I'm so so so sorry. I promised I would never let this happen to you again. god I'm sorry" he repeats and I feel sick at the thought that this has happened before.

Suddenly a wave of fresh air hits me gratefully but the knotting in my stomach and shaking of my hands don't stop. They can't..

"This way Livia" someone speaks but there voice becomes muffled quickly. I try to put there voices together but every time I try I feel like someone has hit me over the head with a hammer.

"Josh. josh I can't breathe." he doesn't hear me and I wonder if I even said it.

"Livia?" I hear a voice but what they say next becomes muffled again. I look up but a rush comes over my head and black spots invade my vision.

The flashes still surround me but they soon fade into black along with everything else.