Part 20 ~

AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

Livia's POV:

Opening my eyes I squint, trying to adjust to the light surrounding me. I was in the conservatory? Yeah..
We hadn't gone back up to Josh's room last night, but instead slept in the conservatory. Cuddled in a blanket watching the stars, and who said Josh couldn't be romantic?

Wait- josh.

Snapping my head to the side, just the sight of Josh makes my heart skip a beat. His hair was in a messy state and his cheeks were blushed from the heat but he still looked beautiful. The way his lips were naturally set into a perfect smile... it could make my day.
I knew this was going to be hard, well I knew that since the first day I woke up in hospital, but now that I'm lying here. Josh's arms wrapped around my waist as his head rests on my shoulder- why... I don't think I could ever feel so perfect where I was right now. I just felt so content, so at home.
Josh's breathing distracts me from my thoughts as he begins to mutter in his sleep. His lips turn into a childlike pout and a giggle escapes my mouth.

"Livia?"

"Yeah josh-" I can't help but whisper to his sleeping state.

"Aw I do love you Liv. I do I do I do-" josh mutters and I smile at the thought of what he might be dreaming.

"Hey josh?" I whisper, stroking his cheek with my finger.

"Come on liv- one kiss"

I can't help but giggle more as I lean into the sleeping josh, pressing my lips to his sweetly. Suddenly a pair of hands grab my waist, flipping me onto my back on the sofa, and I squeal in surprise.

"Josh!" I slap him for scaring me as he laughs, his brown eyes glistening with humour. "You scared the hell out of me! I thought-"

"That I was sleeping? Pft as if-" josh chuckles pecking my lips, "I've actually been awake for a while"

"What were you-"

"What was I doing?" josh finishes my sentence again and I roll my eyes. "Watching you sleep. How could I sleep?" He says, the seriousness seeping into his words. "besides- i wanted to see what you would do while I was sleeping"

"Oh yeah? and what was that?"

"Leave me. Talk to me. kiss me" josh states before laughing. "you did one of them"

"Oh shut up-" I laugh with him, smacking his chest "you were asking for me to kiss you-"

"Yeah! and it's one of best ways I've ever started my day!" he laughs before pressing his forehead against mine. His eyes never leave my own as we watch each other, and I feel my stomach doing flips under the tension.

"I love-"

"You" I laugh cocking my head to the side, finishing of his sentence for once which makes him chuckle.

"Yes, I do"

Before I can say another word his lips crash against mine passionately, and just as I get used to the sudden attention he pulls away smirking.

"Come on, busy day ahead of us. Lots to see, lots to do!" he smirks. Noticing my frown he kisses the forehead where my frown is, "don't ever do that, your smile is so much prettier"

Jumping off the sofa josh pulls me up with him, keeping ahold of my hand he pulls me into the kitchen. Before I can take a seat on a chair josh suddenly turns round gripping onto my thighs, lifting me onto the counter. Parting my legs he takes his place standing between them, so for once I take him by surprise by crashing my lips to his.
Soon josh catches on and a moan escapes his lips so I pull away before things get to heated.
Smiling I take in Josh's appearance as he stands in front of me. A lazy smile lays on his lips and his breathing his heavy. His eyes are dark, darting from one place to another as he tries to collect himself, and i feel my smirk growing wider knowing I had that effect on him.

"Come on you-" I laugh, poking his cheek playfully to gain his attention, "like you said, lots to see lots to do" I copy his words which makes him chuckle.

"Yeah- and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone but you" josh adds and before I know it my lips were once again pressed to his, kissing them sweetly.

Oh well.. who needs breakfast!

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know I say this every time I upload but the support I get from you guys is phenomenal and I couldn't ask for better readers.

It's very rare that I'm proud of the chapter I upload as I usually think its pretty poo (I dunno I'm just really judgemental about my own work), but quite a few people told me to stop saying that, so I'm glad to know you like it!
I also reached 50k+ on my first book, and in less than a week i got 250+ reads on my last update which is just- i cant even put it into words I honestly owe so much to you!

I followed everyone back that was following me and I only wish I could do more.

I love you all x

- ps, I have a sort of small competition coming up. Its not much but I just wanted to interact with you guys more and thought it might be fun! Will find out in the next chapter :)