Part 2 ~

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK so before anyone gets confused i had to give the main character a full name; Livia McLaren.

Please remember to add the story to your reading lists!

Hope your all ok :) x

(P.s. I'm loving these comments, you guys make me smile)

Oh god. Please god no.

Please this can't be happening. Please let Liv be OK. Please.

"Josh you need to calm down-"

"Calm down? How the hell do you expect me to calm down Jen when the person I love most in the world might be dead!" I shout at her, making her flinch. We were currently in her car, five minutes from the hospital where all the victims from the accident were supposedly taken.

"You need to stay positive-" Jen stutters, in case I snapped at her again.

"But Jen- what if she was badly injured, what if she's already-"

"Well you can't think like that!" She says sternly. I run a hand through my hair stressed. How did this happen.
Well of course I knew how this happened. It was because of me...

Before Jen had even pulled over I jumped out the car, running towards the entrance of the hospital. It was fairly busy, which just made me more stressed.

As soon as the desk was free I ran up to it. "Excuse me has Livia McLaren been brought here?"

"Is she one of the victims from the aircraft accident this morning?" She asks, typing something into her computer.

"Yes, yeah she is. Is she here?"

"Yes we have a Livia McLaren. She is alive but in a critical condition. If you will take a seat sir we will get back to you momentarily-"

"No please it's an emergency. I need to see her I love h-"

"Excuse me sir but your not the only one here waiting to hear the fate of there loved one" she snaps slamming her paper work down on the desk.

"I'm sorry, we'll just take a seat over there" I hear Jens voice behind me, "come on josh" she says soothingly, nudging my side.

I feel like a puppet as she guides me over to the seats, forcing my to sit down. I put my head in my hands and sigh.

"This is all my fault"

"What? Josh how can you say that?!"

"Because its true" Jen just shakes her head. "Jen you don't understand. I'm just bad luck for her. Ever since we met I've made her feel pain. That's not supposed to happen to someone you love-"

"Josh no way in hell is this your fault. Livia would kill you just for saying that"

"But Jen-"

"No!" She says firmly, making me look up at her. "Don't give me that look. Right now you need to stay strong. Don't you dare fucking doubt yourself! Forget the past! Focus on what's happening now, focus on being there for Liv" she stands up quickly, "I'm getting something to drink. I have a feeling we might be waiting here for a while. Do you want anything?"

I shake my head no. I can feel tears forming as i watch Jen walk away from me. Using this opportunity I look around, noticing many people here.
The same as me. All here because of that stupid crash.
Closing my eyes and leaning back on the wall, relief rushes over me as darkness takes over my vision, stopping the tears brimming in my eyes from tumbling over.
Jen was right. I had to stay strong.

For Livia.

For the girl with the sweetest voice and personality.

For the girl who's smile could make my day ten million times better in a heart beat.

For Livia.

For the girl with I love.