Part 15 ~

As promised, sorry its a tad late I traveled from California to London to Manchester (no wifi ahh)

Hope you had a good Halloween!!

Also please comment on what you think, I try to take all your comments on board to improve :) x

Livia's POV:

"Liv? you ready?" josh calls from downstairs, so I quickly grab my purse before exiting my room. The front door is already open and josh is waiting in the front seat of his land drover.
Sighing I pull the door shut before jogging over to his car and getting in. I guess I had upset him then...

As soon as I buckled my belt josh silently pulled out of the driveway, keeping his eyes on the road.
The silence was almost deafening as neither of us wanted to bring up conversation first. I know I really should apologise but in all fairness he lied straight to my face and didn't even feel guilty about it!

Pulling onto the free way I reach for the radio, turning it up so let her go by passenger filled the car. Finally Josh made a sound by letting out a sigh, "Livia?"

"Yeah.." I sigh too closing my eyes to try and block out his disappointed face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing-" I lie, he had to work this one out for himself. "honestly I'm just a bit tired, that's all" I add when Josh doesn't reply.

"Would you tell me if something was wrong?" Josh asks and his question takes me by surprise. Looking up at him, Josh has his eyes glued to the road, and even though he's not staring at me my body still shivers.

"Yeah, course" I lie again with a small smile.

---like twenty minutes later---

"So where do you normally shop?" Josh asks as we make our way through the shopping centre, or what he calls a mall.

"Erm, Primark, new look.. places like that really" I reply, taking in my surroundings around me.

"Oh.. well we don't really have them" josh sighs, "we have forever 21 which is similar I guess" he adds, pointing towards a shop in the corner.

Walking over to the shop I notice a few people taking second glances our way, and Josh clears his throat nervously. "come on Liv" he says, pulling on my arm so we reach the shop quicker.

As soon as we're inside I push aside the thoughts of those people as I look at the clothes. "ooh this is nice" I say, holding up a summer dress against my chest and dramatically twirling around causing Josh to laugh.

Shaking his head from laughter he beams at me, "it would really suit you actually!"

"Thanks" I laugh, folding the dress over my arm so I can try it on later.

"Hey Liv, what about this?" Josh calls over so I turn to face him.

All In all I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Josh's fashion sense, as, well.. he seems to have it! All the tension from earlier seemed to have been forgotten too, thank The Lord!

"How about hats?" Josh exclaims excitedly, dragging me towards the accessories section.
My stomach was sore from laughing already but seeing Josh try on so many hats pulling duck faces made me laugh even more.

"Oh god, right I'm going to try these on before I collapse" I breathe out from laughter causing josh to blush.

"Ok, shout if you need anything" Josh replies, taking a seat next to the changing rooms.

Shutting the door of the changing room I quickly try on all of the clothes I had found, creating a yes and no pile of what I liked. Finally I tried on the floral dress from earlier, but the zipper kept on catching at the back so I was unable to do it up properly.

"Erm, josh?"

"Yeah?" Josh was quick to reply, and I heard him stumble slightly as he stood up too quickly.

Slowly I creaked the door open slightly, just enough for me to stick my head out. "erm, please c-could you help me with my zipper?"
Man why did I have to stutter?!

What surprises me next is the way Josh's body tensed, and his Adam's apple became more visible than usual as he swallowed hard, nodding his head.

I open the door so Josh can squeeze in before closing and locking it once more.

Turning towards the mirror I gather my hair to the side and tilt my neck, giving Josh a better access to my back and the zipper.

When nothing happens I look up at the mirror, staring at the reflection in front of me, noticing how nervous Josh looks. "hey, you ok?" I ask softly, gaining his attention. Staring up towards me I also notice how different his eyes look. Maybe it was just the light of the changing rooms? But either way, the hazel shade was darker than usual and his eyes seemed to sparkle if that's even possible.

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine" Josh stutters and blushes as soon as he finishes speaking.

Shaking his head from side to side he gradually takes a few steps towards me, and I feel a lump in my throat begin to form.

I watch Josh in the mirror as his hand reaches out towards me, but before he can reach me he sighs again, withdrawing his shaking hand.

The butterflies fluttering in my stomach were growing crazy and the anticipation of the moment was killing me. Impatiently I reached out for his hand behind me, gently stroking it between my thumb in an attempt to reassure him, before placing it on the material of the dress.
Removing my hand from his touch, I watch as Josh's face tenses in concentration whilst he fiddles with the zip. The way his arms flex and his tongue pokes out between his soft lips without realisation.

I take a sharp in take of breathe as Josh's cool hand makes contact with my bare back. Josh obviously felt the same thing I just did too, as his hand freezes in place. After a couple of seconds, however, he regains himself as his hand softens.

His thumb gently moves over the small surface of my uncovered back, making soft circular motions. I watch Josh's reflection in the mirror, his eyes never leaving my back just as mine never leave him.
The sound of the zipper being done up breaks my thoughts, and I close my eyes for a few seconds to regain myself. However josh doesn't move away. Instead I feel his warm breathe fanning my neck as he takes a step closer to me. My skin starts to tingle and I take in another shaky breathe.

"Josh?" I whisper, my voice shaky.

Before I have time to process what is fully happening, Josh's hand finds its way around my waist, turning my body towards his. My chest rises and falls rapidly in sync with Josh's.

His eyes are closed and my heart flutters as my name escapes his lips. "Liv..."