Part 26 ~

"and i want to spen the rest of my life with you..."

"Josh, what are you saying?" i ask, looking up at the boy. His eyes never left mine as he half smiled at me, the moonlight bouncing off his handsome features.

"How can someone you've known for so little time, change your life completely?" he asks, and i feel my heart in my throat. 

"I- i don't know-"

"Liv- before i met you i used to believe in love. I did. I'm sure i've loved other girls in the past, but i've never experienced a love like this-" he explains, taking my hands in his and squeezing them softly as if to say not to interupt. "To die for someone- thats something i could never do for anyone apart from you and my family. And i want to spend the rest of my life with you" he says.

My heart fluttered and i couldn't help but let the gasp fall from my lips as he knelt down on one knee.

No no no-

"I don't have a ring-" he states, taking his hands from mine and opening his jacket to show me. "And i don't have any faint idea on how i should be doing this-"

This can't be happening-

"But i do have one thing-" Josh says, taking my hands back in his reassuring me. "a promise. I promise you for the rest of my life that i will never stop loving you. I will never stop waking up in the morning and and loving how my stomach flips when i see you sleeping next to me. I will never stop trying to make you smile every day. I will never stop my heart from the ache it feels when your not by my side, because that only prooves how much i love you. These last five months of being with you has changed me. I know it sounds crazy but i see the world differently when i'm with you. Everything is brighter and colourful and beautiful. Last month, when i almost lost you- no matter how much i want to forget that feeling of grief i can't and i don't think i ever will. That day, waiting for you- everything was dark. I couldn't see past it and it was killing me." he explains, his eyes flutter slightly to stop the tears from falling, so i run a hand over his cheek comfortingly.

"I don't care what people say Liv. I don't care if they say its to soon or that we haven't known each other long enough. I don't care because i love you so so much that it actually hurts. It hurts to not be with you, it hurts to see you confused angry or upset-" he continues, holding my hand against his cheek.

"Livia Elizabeth McLaren- I love you, and I-"

"Josh-"

"Livia jus let me-" he tries to interupt so i fall to my knees, taking his face in my hands and gently place a kiss on his lips to silence him.

"Josh i love you- i love you too. I really do but think about what your saying here-"

"Thats exactly it Livia- I have. I have thought about this since you first showed signs of remembering me. I love you Livia." he says, smiling at me. My heavy breathing seemed to calm just by the look he gave me. Only he could do that...

It's true. I felt exactly the same about this boy infront of me, and it really did hurt when i was not with him. I loved him and i don't think i could ever love anyone as much as i love Josh.

"Livia?" he asks, placing his hand against my cheek making me look up into his eyes. 

Ok- just breathe.. Just see what he has to say-

"Livia Elizabeth McLaren, will you marry me?"

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry but a few things..haha:)

What do you guys think? Should she say yes or no? I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy the chapter, i wrote it really quick so i could update something for you guys:)

I'm also so sorry i haven't updated in forever, i officially suck at updating. It might be a while until i update again and i'm sorry but there is nothing i can do about that.

If your reading this thankyou, i know aurthors notes blow.. haha.

OOOHHH!! I almost forgot but do you guys like the new covers? :)

Thankyou for all your love and incredible support, it means so much to me!

Lots of love :) xx