Side note (after JH books) ~

I would really appreciate if you took your time to read this small note. (you might miss out if not) x

A lot of people have asked me that once I have finished with 'nspbile' (horrible caption I know but i picked the longest title in the world) what I would be going on to do, well I guess this is just a little side note to tell you that.

1) I have recently been asked by @0range-Infinity if I could proof read/collab with some of her work on a new account called @0range-nights_ so if you haven't already you should really go check these accounts out because she’s pretty awesome.

2) I might be starting a series of one-shot/chapter preferences as multiple people have asked me if I could write a short story about them. I love the idea of this, however I don't think it's something I could maintain for a long period of time. Therefore, I'm going to set a date; 15th January 2015!!! If you would like a preference, please comment your name and chosen celebrity and I will get them written and posted ASAP (the chapter will be dedicated to you so you know when I have written yours). This also means that (and I'm really sorry if this happens to you) if you comment after this date I will not be taking your preference as it's just not something I want to dwell on.

3) I have written/planned so so many new books (for example ‘masquerade’ that hasn't been updated in a VERY long time aha) with more celebrities such as Harry Styles, Ansel Elgort, Ashton Irwin, Liam Payne, ext., that I will try to get up and running as soon as I can.

If you managed to read all that and not nod off I applaud you, as well as being pleased to let you know the final chapter (epilogue) for nspbile will be up in 30 minutes (:

Love you lots x