Part 22 ~

IMPORTANT AURTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

Livia's POV:

"And then you add the coco powder, right?" Jen asks, raising her eyebrow confused as she stares down at the supposedly cake mixture.

"yeah.."

"Then mix it all together, and its supposed to look like this... right?" Jen asks, pointing at the recipe book in front of her where a picture of the mixture is placed. Sighing i begin to laugh, looking between the picture and what we ended up making.

"Then what the hell happened?" Jen half screams frustratedly, slamming the book down on top of the messy counter which just makes me laugh even more.

Like Jen had said, the shopping centre became pretty packed just as we made it to the car, and the mall's security ended up getting involved, removing the ever growing crowd of teenage girls from the car park to help us. Right now we were attempting to make a cake to pass the time while Josh was still at work.

"You know i blame you right.." Jen laughs, pouring the mixture into a tray then placing it in the oven.

"What? I gave you specific instructions on what to do-"

"And i followed all of them which therefore makes it your fault-"

"What Seriously? Who's fault is it that we have egg shell in the mixture?" I laugh raising an eyebrow.

"You made me laugh so the egg just kinda slipped.." Jen laughs so i scoff sarcastically.

"Oh don't go sassy on me Liv-"

"How in gods name am i being sas-" i begin to argue back, but before i can finish my sentence white powder hits my face and i begin to cough as the cloud of flour surrounds me.

"What the hell-" i laugh, grabbing a handful of flour and thowing it into Jens laughing face, who stops laughing immediately.

"Wow, i think we've interrupted at the wrong.." Joshs voice breaks my line of thoughts to revenge Jen. Turning around he's standing in the doorway, his shoulder resting against it, his arms crossed and a smirk on his lips as he watches the scene unfold in front of him.

Opening my mouth to say something i begin to splutter, as Jen throws another handful of flour into my face.

"Alright! Bitch fight!" Someone begins to laugh and i recognise his voice immediately.

"Sam?" I ask, trying to wipe the remaining flower from my face as i stare at the boy who entered the kitchen.

"Wait, Livia?" his smirk has dropped from his face and i feel uneasy as everyone stares at me. "You- y-you know who i a-am?" he splutters and i furrow my eyes in confusion. I mean yeah of course i know who he is. He- he's Sam. Suddenly i feel like someone has hit me in the head with a hammer. I try to put his face to any past memories but i can't. I can't do it and its scary. I don't know where i know him from but i definitely do.

"Yeah.. thats why i said your name isn't it?" i try to be sarcastic with my reply to lighten the tensed mood, which works slightly with Sam as he smirks, holding out his arms.

"Come here you-" he laughs, walking over and pulling me into a tight hug. "I've missed you sarcastic come backs." he laughs so i chuckle with him before pulling away.

"So how was the interview guys?" Jen asks, starting a new conversations which i'm thankful for.

"It was good, even though Josh forgot to pick me up" Sam begins to complain, walking into the living room followed by an eye rolling laughing Jen.

"So the interview went well then-" I turn to start a conversation with Josh but before i can finish my sentence his lips are pressed firmly to mine. I can't help but smile as Josh desperately tries to deepen the kiss, making him pull away confused.

"What, why are you laughing?"

"I'm not laughing-" I smirk, interrupting the pouting Josh, "Its just you make me smile thats all" i laugh, pecking him on the nose. "Anddd you were a little keen" i add, causing josh to blush, shaking his head as he chuckles.

"I'm sorry. It was just a long day without you. And i'm so proud of all the progress your making because, you know.. remembering Sam." he smiles, but i feel like he doesn't fully mean the last bit.

"What's wrong-"

"Nothings wrong-"

"Josh don't lie to me. I know when your upset" i state trying to make eye contact with him but he puts his head down to purposely avoid it. "Come on.. whats wrong?" I ask softly, placing my hand on his cheek making his hazel eyes look in to mine.

"Its just, you remember Sam.." he says shyly, and i feel my heart swell at his words.

"Josh, if i could choose one person to remember first along with all the memories i shared with them, i would choose you in a heartbeat" i say watching Josh, his eyes never leaving mine. Slowly i lean up to peck his nose again, but in the last moment Josh moves head so i kiss his lips.

"You promise?" Josh mumbles against my lips causing me to full on smile again.

"With all my heart. I love you-"

"I love you too-"

"Oh man, i didn't want to see that!" Sam's voice interrupts, making me break the kiss and bury my head in Joshs chest embarrassed, as he wraps his arms around me.

"Hey!" I hear Jen's voice, followed my a large whacking sound and Sam whining, "don't make fun of them, its cute!" Jen says, making me look up just as she sends both me and Josh a wink making my cheeks flush in embarrassment even more.

"Oh god-"

"What? Is a girl not allowed to wink anymore?" Jen huffs, sarcastically flicking her hair off her shoulder and walking to the oven to check on the cake.

"Anyway.." Josh says, poking my sides making me look up at him. "Go change your clothes." he says and i cock my head to the side in surprise at what he just said.

"Wow wow wow!" Jen interupts, placing her hand on her hip. "You don't controll Liv! And what's wrong with what she's wearing?"

"Oh snap" Sam mutters and i laugh at how sarcastically developed this particular group of friends are.

"No, thats not what i mean. I mean you look beautiful, you always do." Josh begins, looking directly at me but is interrupted again.

"Is there a point to all this-" Sam starts, but becomes silent as josh glares at him, before he turns back to me.

"Liv, i want to take you out."

"Out?" Sam and Jen both exclaim at the same time making me chuckle, but i keep my main focus on Josh.

"Out?" i repeat there question, smiling at Josh which he returns.

"Yes, out! I want to take you on a date."

"Wait, now?" i laugh, glancing at the clock. It was getting on half seven already..

"Yep! Now hurry, change into something comfortable" he smiles sweetly, pecking me on the cheek before pushing me towards the door.

"Wait what?" i laugh again, "where can we even go? its late-"

"Dates can happen anywhere at any time. As long as you love the person your spending time with, its a date!" Josh states seriously as he continues to push me from the room.

"Ok ok, i'm going already" i laugh, swating away Joshs hands as i jog up the stairs and into my room.

Swinging open the wardrobe door i stare at the racks of clothing in front of me.

Oh shit. Holy shit! I'm going on a date. It may not be our first but its the first that i will remember and- holy shit. What am i going to wear? Do? Say?

Holy shit i'm going on my first date with the man i love.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

BARE WITH I HAVE A LOT TO SAY.. Haha sorry! X

Ok i'm sorry i haven't updated in forever. I have had a hell of a lot of revision to do for my mock exams, not to mention it's christmas so i'm sorry. I wish i could update more for you guys but i just don't have a lot of time at this very moment.

This will be the last update until after christmas so i hope you all have an amazing day! Lots of love to you all:)

I reached 60+ f*cking thousand on my first book.. whaaattttt? Not to mention i'm getting like 200+ reads on single chapter updates in this book, in less than a week, which is beyond incredible so thankyou so much! I honestly can't thankyou enough x

FINAL THING!!!

COMPETITION TIME!!!

OK so i wanted to interact with you guys more and everything so here it goes. After reading this chapter you can probably guess that the next chapter will be the date that Josh takes Livia on.

Ok so crappy competition but where do you think Josh should take Livia on a date? Basically describe what you would will like to happen. I have already decided what will happen in the next chapter but i just wanted to interact more and its a good excuse for a competition.

Rules:

-Be creative, the more original the better!

-Don't copy anyone else's ideas

-You have to enter by commenting on this chapter (don't message me)

-Enter as many times as you please :)

The person who's response made me laugh/cry/what not will be the winner. I will give them a shoutout and dedication to the chapter :)

Ok i think that's it..

Lots of love to you all x

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!