Part 21 ~

Livia's POV:

"Hey josh?" I ask, poking his stomach with my finger.

"Yeah babe?"

"Erm- where, where did we go on our erm, first-"

"Date?" josh answers and I nod, moving my head from his stomach to look up at him.

"Well I- I actually don't know" josh sighs as his eyebrows furrow In concentration. "We were never really official until I left for America the second time." he says and I nod, returning to his chest.
It had been like this all morning. My head in Josh's lap as he stroked my hair, answering the random questions I asked him.

"I remember your last day in London-"

"Wait London?" I ask confused.

"Yeah- you and Lucy came for the-"

"Catching fire premiere?" I ask, and suddenly josh tenses beside me making me sit up.

"What, what did I say?"

"Just that!" josh says, his breathing becoming heavier, "that's exactly why you came! Do you remember that?" josh asks hurriedly.

"Really? I- I don't know. It just felt like the right thing to say-" I stutter, hoping josh wouldn't get upset that I didn't remember, but instead he has the exact opposite.

"Really?" he asks breaking into a huge smile, placing his hand on my cheek. "that's great Liv! You might not remember me or the details but your remembering" he laughs before pressing his lips to my forehead. "I'm so proud of you"

Before I can even reply josh pulls away, jumping from the bed and frantically looking through the drawers of his desk. I can't help but laugh as he trips over in his hurry to get back to me, something clasped in his hand.

"Here-" he says quickly pulling me onto his lap so my back is against his chest. Wrapping his arms around me I notice a cut out from a magazine article in his hands as he places it on my lap.

Picking it up I feel my heart beat speed up as I look at the photograph in my hands.

"This was the first day I met you" josh says, resting his head on my shoulder so he can see the photograph to. "one of the best nights of my life" he says and I smile.

"That was taken on the night of the premiere wasn't it?" I ask and josh nods his head yes. It's a photo of me wearing a purple top and black skirt, and josh in a black suit. His arm is wrapped around my waist as he leans in, whispering something in my ear and I'm wearing a wide smile. I can almost imagine josh whispering "big smiles now" as we stared into the cameras.

"Yeah, it was. About a week after that photo was taken you had left to go home with Lucy. It broke my heart." josh says and I don't want to turn around in case I saw the way his eyes filled with exhaustion as he remembered this particular memory. "Anyway, the night before you left is what I imagine our first date as being" he says, answering my question.
"Well it wasn't really a date. It was your last night in London and I wanted to make it special. Jen, Lucy and Sam ended up tagging along, just to annoy me I suspect. I took you to the zoo-"

"And we held koala's?" I ask and feel josh jump from my words.

Before I know it my body has been turned round to face josh as my legs straddle around his sides, and his lips press firmly to mine. "yes- yes yes yes" he says between kisses and a giggle escapes my lips at his adorable mood.

"Then what happened?" I ask, pressing against Josh's chest to give us a little time for air.

"Then I took you on the big wheel to see the city at night. I wanted it to be memorable" he says and my smile becomes wider at the thought of all the romantic effort Josh had put in, despite it not being a real date.

"Sounded beautiful" I smile, cupping his head with my hands.

"You were more beautiful!" he answers almost immediately and I laughs at his cheesiness.

"How did I know you were going to say that?" I laugh causing josh to chuckle. Just as our lips meet the doorbell rings, and Josh lets out a groan slumping his forehead against mine.

I can't help but laugh at how childlike josh is as I push away from him. "go on- go answer the door!" I laugh, trying to push josh down the stairs and towards the door despite his sudden incapability to move his feet.

"Maybe if we're really quiet they'll just go away" josh suggests, turning back to me smiling mischievously.

"Hey! I heard that!" someone yells and josh rolls his eyes but continues to walk to me.

"Go away Jen!" he shouts wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No! it's important, and besides I want to see Livia and its not fair that your hogging her!" Jen shouts back banging her fists on the door making me laugh louder. They really were like brother and sister...

Still laughing I remove Josh's hands from my waist and walk over to the door, swinging it open to reveal a smiley Jen.

"Liviiiiaaaaa" she squeals, wrapping her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"Jennn" I copy her tone, making her lean back and slap my arm in an attempt to stop me from mocking her.

"Anyway.. come on I'm taking you shopping!" she smiles but is interrupted by josh.

"Woah woah woah! you can't just come in here and steal her-"

"Sure I can!" Jen cocks her head smiling sweetly, "besides your busy-"

"What, I'm not bus-"

"Erm josh," Jen laughs raising her eyebrow, "little something called an interview with Sam"

Josh's face suddenly drops as his eyes go wide. "shit- shit shit shit I was supposed to pick him up as well!" josh says, quickly legging it into the living room. Returning with his phone and keys he runs to me kissing my head before rushing to the door. "I'll be back about four if Sam doesn't kill me!" he laughs but I can't help but notice the serious side of his joking tone.

"Ok, I'll go out with Jen. I'll see you later-"

"Ok, love you!" josh replies rushing out the door and to his car.

"Love you too-" I laugh as I watch josh wave out of the car window as he drives away.

"Wait wait wait- what?!" Jen brings me back to reality as I shut the door behind him and turn around to face her. Her eyes are wide and her mouth is in a perfect O shape.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You- you and him- josh- josh and you -wait what?" she stutters and I laugh shaking my head.

"Let me just grab my purse and a sweater then we'll go, yeah?" I say, not really waiting for a reply as I run past a gobsmacked Jen and up the stairs. Grabbing everything i need i quickly pull on Josh's sweater before heading back to Jen who still has the same expression on her face.

~~~

"So, are you two finally together then or what?" Jen asks me for what seems like the twentieth time, her voice high pitched and squeaky from excitement.

"Will you quieten down?" i laugh, hitting her in the arm with one of my shopping bags.

"What?" Jen asks clueless, readjusting her shopping bag so she can rub where i just hit her.

"I think everyone in this damn shop can hear our conversation!" i laugh, only to be answered by her sticking her tongue out.

"Its not my fault, i'm just confused" she replies thoughtfully which makes me chuckle. "So are you or aren't you?"

"Jen I-"

"erm, exuse me, but if your not going to buy anything can you leave" a woman interrupts us, popping the gum against the roof of her mouth sourly.

"Well i was thinking to buy this watch-" Jen points to a cabinet, turning back to the shopping assistant who has a glimer of greed in her eyes as she eyes the expensive jewelry Jen was pointing to, "but since you put it so nicely.." Jen pouts fakely before grabbing my arm and pulling me from the shop, leaving the woman with her jaw on her floor.

"Jen!" i try to scold her for being rude but end up laughing.

"What? Its not my fault that she was being a sour cow-oh-ello" Jen changes her words as an old woman stalks past glaring at Jen which makes me laugh even more.

"Erm- exuse me?" someone asks, so i turn around trying to find the voice, coming across two girls around the age of thirteen. "Oh my god it is! I told you Kate!" The same girl exclaimed excitedly, hitting the other girl on the arm.

"Livia, where do you want to go next- Oh Hello!" Jen says, smiling at the two girls.

"Oh my god your Jennifer Lawrence!" She squeals, and i smile thinking of all the girls Jen is a role model to. "And your Livia McLaren!" she adds and i have to take a second glance at the girl.

"Wait wha-"

"I think your just perfect with Josh! I watched the live stream of the premiere and it was just so damn cute and-"

"Laura breathe!" Her friend speaks for the first time, and i chuckle at her choice of words.

"I'm sorry but they are so-"

"Cute, yeah yeah we get it!" Kate laughs again. "Anyway, could we maybe pretty please get a picture?"

"Course you can!" Jen smiles, wrapping her arms around one of the girls.

"Do you want me to take the pho-"

"No silly, get over here!" Kate laughs and it must be obvious that i take a second glance as the three of them laugh at me.

"Oh come on! I'm getting old" Jen jokes so i poke my tongue out at her before copying Jen, and they quickly snap the photo.

"Right, well it was lovely to meet you!" Jen smiles, picking up one of her bags and looping my arm with hers.

"You too! Thankyou so much for the photo! You were amazing in catching fire and every other film you've ever been in for that matter and Livia you are stunning and totally belong with Josh and-"

"Ok time to go-" Laura laughs again, mouthing a quick sorry as she drags her friend away. "It was nice meeting you"

Jen gives a quick wave whilst i just smile awkwardly before she finally pulls me towards the exit.

"We better leave. That will be all over twitter in a matter of minutes and i doubt we'll get much more privacy-"

"What the hell just happened?!" I exclaim which seems to surprise Jen.

"What do you mean-"

"I mean they knew my name. Your fans new my name how is that even possible-" i'm interrupted by Jen laughing so i raise my eyebrow questioningly.

"Liv hun, I think everyone knows your name" she laughs, looping my arm with hers once more and leading me out through the doors.

Okey dokey... that's going to take a little getting used to...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey!! Hope your ok and thankyou for all the messages. I've think i've answered them all.. haha.

Anyway, competition will be in the next chapter.

Hope your ok, big love x