Part 1 ~

Ok so bare with me I'm new to this, I'm not as confident writing in Josh's POV. Ok so here it goes..

Josh's POV:

Rubbing my eyes I slowly drag myself out of bed. I hated mornings. Looking at my clock i realise it wasn't even morning anymore.. 1pm, flipping heck I didn't realise how tired I was last night.
Stretching I pick up my phone from the bedside table, checking it for any new messages.
Only one from Jen. Does it make me a bad person to say I was disappointed? I was expecting a text from Livia, she would always say something sweet.
Even just a simple good morning would put me in a brilliant mood for the rest of the day.

Jen: "Hey! Is it alright if I come round in an hour or so? :) x"

I reply a quick yes, wasn't like I was doing anything today. Once I'm up I get changed into some jeans and a v-neck T-shirt, washing my face quickly in the bathroom.

Walking into the living room I flick on the tv. The channel I left it on last night was doing some news report at the airport in LA, about a half hour drive from here.

Turning the volume up so I could still hear it, I walk into the kitchen, pouring some fresh orange juice into a glass and taking a sip.

"Breaking news!
This tragic aircraft accident happened in the early hours of this morning. So far six people are pronounced to of died at the scene, many more injured!
This plane had been traveling from LONDON AIRPORT as a non stop journey to LA, but only four miles from its destination, crashed into a ware house site currently out of use. Many people mourn over the loss. But the question now is, why did this tragic accident happen?
Mr Evans, reports-"

The story then went to a live report at the scene. This was horrible. I rarely watched the news because of these types of stories. It was just upsetting.

Turning the tv off I log onto my laptop, opening Skype as soon as its on. Searching through my contacts I press on Livia's name. Contact is offline.. That was strange. Liv was usually on around this time of day.

Pulling out my phone I press redial, a beautiful picture of Livia popping up on my phone as I call her mobile.

"Hey it's Livia-"

"Hey Liv how are y-"

"Sorry, I can't answer your phone call right now, if you want leave a message I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!" Her sweet voice rang through the answering phone. I just wish I could see her, or at least speak to her. Telling me how her days been. What she had for lunch, anything that gave me the excuse to speak to her.

I hang up the phone, and instead open up my messages.

To Livia<3:
Hey beautiful. Hope your ok. Just had a nice chat with answering machine ;) kind of embarrassing.. Haha. Anyway hope your having a lovely day. Call me when you get the chance. Love you :)
Josh xx

Satisfied I click send. Yes I sound like a hopeless cheesy (not to mention clingy) romantic, but what can I say.. I'm in love with the most beautiful girl in the world who loves me back.
What more could I possibly ask for?

Suddenly the doorbell rings making me jump off the couch, slipping my phone into my back pocket, and walking over to answer the door.

"Hey sorry I'm early-" Jen rushes into my house heading straight into my living room, "and sorry for busting in on you both but I just couldn't wait any longer"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I laugh at her. I knew she was strange but..

"Oh don't play games! Is she hiding? I bet she's hiding isn't she-"

"Who's she?" I chuckle, sitting down on the couch. I look up at Jen, confusion written all over her face.

"What?" I ask confused. She was starting to freak me out slightly.

"Livia" wait, what?

"What about Livia?" I ask leaning forward.

"Well, erm.. She's going to kill me if she's just running late but I thought she would of been here by now. She should of been her by nine this morning and-"

"Jen what about Livia?"

"She caught a plane out from LONDON AIRPORT to LA last night to surprise you. She had time of school and really wanted to see you."

What? Livia would really do that for me? I knew how much I loved this girl, but right now it was even more than I thought possible. A large smile made its way onto my face as a warm feeling spread across my chest. Liv, Liv would really do that? For me... To surprise me!

Jen stands up from her seat, taking her phone out of her bag and pressing it to her ear.

"Hey, Lucy. Yeah I'm good thanks, you?" Jen talks into the phone. What was she doing? "That's good, erm, quick question. What time does Livia's flight get in. Hmm.."
Jen turns her back to me, "that's what I thought"
What was going on? Her hand reaches towards her head, almost as if she was realising something.

"Oh god-"

Something wasn't right. I jump up from where I was sitting, walking over to Jen. Stepping in front of her my stomach drops. The smile on my face; gone.

"Jen what's going on?" I ask weakly.

"I'll phone you back as soon as I get any news Lucy. Ok. I'm so sorry" she whispers into the phone, trying to turn away from me again but I step in front of her. "Ok, bye" she says as she hangs up the phone, stuffing it into her bag and walking towards the door.

"Jen what is it?" I ask, following her to the door.

"Jen... Where Livia?" That was the question I was dreading asking. I could tell it was something to do with Livia as soon as the worry on Jens face was evident. My question seems to stop her though, and she turns round to face me.

"Josh-" she starts weakly, not baring to look me in the eyes.

"Yeah?" I say, it coming out much stronger than I felt right now.

"Livia got on the plane yesterday- but"

"But what?" I say my voice cracking.

"Have you seen the news today?" She asks quietly.

Wait, what had the news got to do with Liv- oh.

Oh god. Please god no.