Part 34 ~

"A month? A month till the wedding!?" Lucy screetches, making me physically move the phone arms length away from my ear in case she deafened me. 

"Lucy?" josh asks, rasing an eyebrow as he sits down beside me on the patio. 

"How did you guess?" I laugh, leaning back onto his lap.

"I could hear her from a mile off" he jokes, leaning down to peck my lips.

As he pulls back, my hand naturally finds its way to the nape of his neck, pulling him forward to deepen the kiss. Before I know it there's a clatter on the floor, and lucy's voice screetches through the speaker. 

"Shit" I exclaim, grabbing the phone from the floor while Joshs laughs. 

"It's not funny! You're such a distraction" I tease, standing up and nudging my hip against his head as I do so. Walking further into our garden I sit below the old oak, leaning back against the cool bark. 

"What was that? Livia did you drop me?" Lucy questions and I can't help but laugh knowing she's probably on her way home from work, aka on public transport asking bizare questions. 

"No of course not" I lie, "So anyway, what were you saying-"

"So you dropped me and don't have guts to admit it.. cheers pal!" Lucy tuts making me laugh once again. "Have you told your parents yet?" she asks, and i have to mentally face palm myself when I nod instead of replying. 

"Y-yeah, i told them this morning"

"So you've told everyone then?" she asks but before i can reply she begins to talk again. "We need to get planning! I mean Josh may have booked the venue but ave you seen Don't tell the bride? There is so much left to do; decorations, cake, food, guests, flowers and of course the dress" she babbles, and I laugh as she refers to the strane tv show.

"Yeah there really is.." I agree, "So when are you coming?" I ask.

There's a pause before she replies and I wonder if I've lost connection. "W-what? I'm sorry Livia I have no idea.. I have to get permission of my boss, book flights.. there's just so much to do. It might not be until the actual wedding" she replies guiltily.

"I thought you might say that.. That's why I talked to your boss and booked your flights" I reply, "I mean my maid of honour can take a little time of right?" 

Smirking I try to picture her reaction, hoping that if she is on public transport then at least some random people will get a kick out of it.

"What!"

"You what?" I laugh in my best american accent, knowing I'm pressing more buttens to annoy her.

"I mean what?! Livia you better not be shitting will me! I swear to god I am not afraid to bitch slap you on your wedding day!"

"Woah.. abuse" I laugh, swapping the phone to my other eas as i feel Josh's chin rest on my shoulder, his arm around my waist. "Well fine, I guess if you don't want to I could always ask-"

"No no no I'm already preparing what I need to pack!" she freaks, when's my flight, which by the way you shouldn't of booked and I will be paying you back pronto!" she says and i roll my eyes. "I'll have to book a hotel and-"

"What? No you don't, you'll be staying with us stupid!" I laugh as Josh chuckles against my neck, the sensation alone giving me gosebumps. 

"Are you sure Liv? I don't want to intrude-"

"Pssht shut up! You're always welcome" I reply honestly. "Your flight is in two days, don't worry I've already spoken to your mum about it so-"

"I was wondering where all my clothes have been going!" she remarks and I laugh. I can almost imagine Lucy's mum stealing clothes from her wardrobe in the dead of night so she would have something to pack.

"Do you have anymore details I need to know before I arrive?" she questions.

"Nope! Not that I know of.." I think, "well Josh's parents and brother are flying over next week, then mine a few days later." I say. 

"Christ... It's all happening so quickly" Lucy says, breathing heavily. 

"Tell me about it" I smile, leaning back into Josh. 

"And you're not freaking out?! I mean i'm mot calm and it's not even my bloody wedding!" She laughs.

"Not at all" I reply truthly, "I mean.. I'm marrying the man I love. What is there to panic about?"

Looking up, his hazel eyes don't leave mine, so we both kind of sit there, listening to Lucy agree before she begins to babble on about the plans. 

Pretty please read? If you do I hope that you understand x

I know the majority of my chapters are incredibly short, and when I first started this sequel i promised you so much more. This one, as you can guess, is a filler and again I need to apoligise for that. I owe you so many explanations for why I haven't updated in over a month, why the quality has been bad, and that is exactly why i'm doing this. I am not looking for attention so please if you're going to give me hate stop reading now. This has been really hard to write, but I feel I owe it to you   x

A while back I posted that i was going through a hard time, and you were all so so incredibly supportive and understanding. I can not express that enough. I couldn't ask for better readers and i guess friends? Because that's what you are, you've helped me get through such a difficult time that even some of my friends off wattpad couldn't. You offered advice and gave me someone to talk to and I will always be extremely grateful for that.

I have always suffered from headaches, but recently they have progressed onto a level where I can't do anything, and it hurts like hell. I can't sleep and I have lost too much weight from not eating (simply because i can't - I promise i'm not dieting). My work at college has suffered from it tremendously, and even with all my teachers support I struggled. I have seen numerous doctors and neuroligists and still have a number of appointments and tests to come. I don't know how many of you, or even if any of you suffer from anxiety, but those that do will understand how extremely difficult it can sometimes be to controll. My headaches triggered so many panic attacks it got to the stage where I was in so much pain I couldn't breathe. Everything from there on just got worse.

Not long ago, a close friend of mine lost his battle with cancer. He had suffered so beautifully for so long. We new it was going to happen, but it didn't make it any less painful. I think that's when things were at it's lowest.

Things are slowly getting better. I still suffer from my head (I'm waiting for a diagnosis) but have been given medication for it. I still have bad days, but there much less frequent. My exams and course work are over, whether I have passed I have no idea, but that means I am no longer at college. 

This week I am going to dedicate myself to working on wattpad. I'm going to try and finish writing this sequel and Masquearde (Michael Clifford) which is now public on my wall if you want to check it out(: as well as check out and colaborate with the many of you that have requested it.

I didn't realise how much I have wrote until I looked back on it and I'm sorry for waisting your time with information you didn't really need. I just needed to at least give you the option of reading this and understanding why. 

I love you to the moon and back, and I promise I will be here for all of you, just as you have been for me! 

Love you lots like jelly tots xxx