Part 27 ~

"so Josh, mockingjay is coming out this november i believe?" the ellen asks me, crossing her legs and leaning in interested.

"yes, yes it is" i smile, nodding my head.

"and i hear, you don't feauture as much in this film than the others.." she continues and i nod my head again, wishing the interview could speed up a bit. "why is that?"

"well, i couldn't say even if i wanted to" i smirk, causing the audience to laugh. "its a huge plot twist, and unless you have read the books i wouldn't want to ruin that"

"ah, now on to something a little more personal.." she starts, wriggling his eyebrows causing a few members of the audience to scream. "Is it true your still off the market?" she questions causing me to chuckle, pushing a hand through my hair nervously.

"yes, yes it is true"

"ah.. thought so! so who is the special little lady?"

"Her name is Livia, and we met around this time last year" i reply, blushing at the beautiful memory. 

"Yes, yes Livia McLarren i believe?" ellen asks and i nod, "could you tell us a little more about your relationship. I don't mean to pry but we all want the gossip! Is it true that she was invlolved in the plane accident 6 months ago?"

I feel the tension in the room shift slightly from the question, and i look into the crowd searching for the only face that mattered. As soon as i spotted her our gazes locked, and her small smile and nod reassured me to keep talking.

"erm- yes. yes that is true. Me and Livia, we've had out fair few problems, and its been difficult but we've made it through them, and now we're stronger than we ever were before!" i say never taking my eyes from hers. 

Ellen seems to catch on, following my gaze to Livia then calpping her hands together. "well i never... she's even her tonight isn't she!" she exclaims, making Livia turn white and shake her head no vigorously. This only makes me laugh, turning back to ellen and nod. "Well, come on! Get her up here!" she laughs and i immediantly jump up to go and get her. 

The audience all clap and cheer as they follow me  with their eyes to Livia's row. Offering her my hand she keeps shaking her head no, trying to move away from me. Grabbing her hand i gently lift her up and wrap my arm around her waist so its harder for her to get away. Reluctantly, we make it back down to the stage and onto the leather couch where i pull her further into me. As the audience dies down ellen begins to talk again.

"Hello Livia- its lovely to meet you!" she says, which causes Livia to smile back. The love i had for this girl was so unreal! She was so genuine and i could tell she was freaking out slightly due to being in the presense of another celebrity that wasn't me Jen or Sam.

"you too" she barely whispers, as i rub her hands that lay perfectly in my lap reassuringly. 

"No need to be so shy dear i won't bite" she jokes, making the audience and Livia chuckle.

"I'm just not one for publicity" Liv laughs nervously.

Thankfully ellen just smiles before continuing. Soon enough, Livia livens up a bit, telling funny stories of how we first moved into together and my ignornace of trying to fit a sofa through a small door frame which the audience love. It strange how quick the interview flies by with her by my side. 

"So Livia, i take it you will also be attending the premiere in two weeks time with your boyfriend?" ellen asks, and i feel Livia tense beside me.

"Actually-"

"Yes i will be-" Livia interupts me, "we are flying out to visit both our parents then returning a night before the premiere in London" she smiles, but ellen only raises his eyebrows questioningly.

"wait wait wait-" she laughs, looking from me to Livia then back to me. "actually? what do you mean by actually?" she asks, and i feel Livia's eyes on me as i blush.

This was it.

"Erm, i was just going to say actually i'm not her boyfriend" i state, and i hear everyone gasp as soon as the words leave my mouth. Livia looks down at her lap, allowing her hair to fall across her beautiful features and hide her face. As Ellen tries to calm the audience down, i move my hand across Livia's cheek, brushing her hair from her face.

"Wait? What do you mean? Are you related or something?" Ellen asks causing me and Livia to both chuckle, and i my head.

"No, no we're not related" i laugh, once again brushing all of Liv's hair from her face, which makes her turn her full attention to me. 

"Well you better explain- we have two minutes until this interview ends and we are all very confused" ellen says dramatically, making me chuckle and look up at her again.

We had made a pact beacuse Livia was so nervous, in which was the next time someone brought up a simple statement or question like this I was aloud to tell them. 

"Ok, well... I actually asked her a few months back, but she said no." I explain, hearing a few people gasp as they quickly catch on. "Then about four weeks ago, for Livia's birthday I did it properly." i say, causing Livia to laugh. I assume she remembers the first time asked her, in the abondened property behind the motorway. 

"Wait wait-" Ellen catches on as a couple of other people squeal at the news. "You two are en-"

"Yes, i am no longer her boyfriend" i laugh, caressing her cheek with my hand. By looking into her eyes alone i seem to lose the sense of reality. Everything becomes surial and slow and beautiful.

Because that's what Livia does- she captures and enchances me into a world of beauty- and i love her for that.

So... when the words finally leave my lips, nothing else matters. Because she loves me and i will love her until the end of time.

"I'm her fiance"

AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!!!

Slowly getting back into the habbit of updating:) i hope you enjoyed it!

I only have one thing to say, and if you are reading i honestly love you!

Yesterday i reached 100,000+ reads on my first book and 43,000+ on this one. That is beyond incredible and i love each of you for doing the simple things like commenting and voting because it really does make a difference!

I'm 2nd and 11th on the Josh Hutcherson board and i can't get my head around it.

I love you alllllllllll :) xxx