3.03

Helloooooo

Raise your hand if you're quarantined.🙋🏽‍♀️

Now who's enjoying it and who's not?

I'm quarantined because my mother just came back from a cruise with friends but neither of us are sick, just being safe. I love it because I'm a homebody and hate work and never want to go back and have zero desire go outside. Also it's giving me a lot of time to work on this story and others and I haven't worked a story besides this one is ages so it's really refreshing! I hope everyone else is well and healthy though!

~

Moments like this are when Howl could truly appreciate Fisher's fluffy brown hair. He liked seeping his fingers deep into his hair and grabbing a hold, even giving his locks a tug to remind Fisher who he must obey, and Fisher seemed to like it just as much. Every time Howl grabbed his hair and gave it a tug, Fisher seemed to drunkenly giggle and his face would flush. He was less flushed than his lips, however, which were swollen from their feverish make out session and having them wrapped around Howl's dick for the last few minutes.

With his fingers in his hair but not directly guiding him, Howl watched fondly as Fisher tried to take him as deep into his mouth as he could. Howl could feel the back of Fisher's throat flex against the head of his cock and he groaned. His hips involuntarily bucked forward and caused Fisher to gag. Taking his mouth off of Howl's cock, Fisher held on to Howl's knee to brace himself and cupped his throat with his other hand as he repeatedly coughed. Howl soothed Fisher by combing his fingers through his hair and caressing his face.

"I can't get used to it." Fisher grimaced as he rubbed his throat. "My gag reflex is too strong."

"That's alright. You don't have to go that deep." Howl reassured with a soft smile that turned a bit cocky. "You have a different hole I can use for that."

Fisher rolled his eyes but still smirked. Instead of giving a snarky retort, he averted his attention towards Howl's cock again and grabbed it with both hands this time. Howl could tell by his quick strokes and the slight twist of his wrists that he wanted to make him come. Howl didn't mind and bucked into Fisher's hands as he also chased his orgasm. It wasn't until Fisher slightly lifted Howl's cock, still stroking it, and put his mouth on Howl's balls that he truly began losing control.

Fisher was a very explorative person. He liked to put his hands all over Howl's body, as if memorizing every inch of him, and then return to his favorite places whenever they were having sex. The same went for Howl's cock. Fisher tried many different techniques to see what worked best and what Howl liked that Fisher did, and sometimes didn't, like on himself. Even today, he was trying his best to deep-throat for the first time. Even when he gagged and coughed, he still tried his best and Howl adored that about him.

"You little devil.." Howl hissed between gritted teeth as he hit his climax, his fist tight in Fisher's hair to line his mouth up with his exploding cock.

Fisher offered his flat tongue to Howl and maintained eye contact until cum shot a little too close to his eye. With one eye closed, cum sliding down Fisher's tongue, his cheek, and dangling into his mouth from his lip, Fisher smiled. Howl panted as he came down from his high and marveled at Fisher. He just seemed to get cuter and cuter by the day. The image of him with cum all over his face was Howl's favorite, so he might be a little biased in this moment, but Fisher was always cute anyways.

"Spit.." Fisher muttered through a mouth wet with saliva and cum.

Howl forgot about Fisher's constant need to spit out his cum and looked over his shoulder at his nightstand. There was a cup there with a bit of water left in it so Howl grabbed that and offered it to Fisher, who spit into the cup and grimaced at it. It was glass so Fisher could see the water, cum, and saliva all swirl together. That made the cum look even less appetizing than usual and Fisher already refused to swallow it. Just the thought of cum floating around in his stomach made Fisher cringe.