1.30

{A/N: This starts off a bit smutty so skip all the italics if you'd like..}

There was a fogginess to the feeling of kissing Zoe and touching Zoe. When Teddy reached to caress her face and pul her closer to kiss her, there was something distant to the feeling. That didn't hold Teddy back, though. He simply grabbed her face with both of his hands and kissed her harder. Even the cute little moans she made were hard to hear. Teddy could surely feel the erection in his jeans grow harder though, causing a hand to fall to her ass and pull her closer so the neediest parts of their bodies could brush through all their clothes. She moaned into his mouth at the slightest contact and he hungrily swallowed the sound.

Zoe quickly reached blindly for his shirt, pulling it easily over his head. They stayed separated as Zoe reached for her own shirt and pulled it easily over her own head. Teddy watched and marveled at every inch of her skin that she revealed to him. She was so slim and pale, not a single flaw over her porcelain skin. Even her bra drove him crazy. It was white with little pink flowers on it, holding her little breast just high enough give them a perfectly round shape. Teddy wanted to put his mouth on her skin as soon as possible.

Zoe simply giggled when he did as he pleased, kissing over her chest as he held her waist close to him. The sound of her sweet, innocent giggles filled his ear and flooded his entire body with so much warmth. Teddy smiled against Zoe's skin as he covered every inch of her with chaste kisses. He kissed the top of her breasts, across her collarbones, and up her neck. Zoe smelt so good. She smelt like sweet flowers that had been dipped in sugar. Everything about her had him falling into an endless pit of lust.

"You're so beautiful." Teddy moaned, his hands anxiously exploring Zoe's skin. He pulled her closer when his hands were on his ass again, causing her hips to grind harder into his. The slightest gasp that escaped her made him even hungrier. "Fuck, Zoe. You're so perfect."

"I want you, Teddy." Zoe moaned as her fingers curled around the back of his neck as he continued to litter her skin in cherished kisses. "Please, take me, Teddy. Please. I want you."

Teddy stood and gripped Zoe's thighs to keep her in place as he turned and laid her down on the bed they were sitting at the edge of. Teddy got comfortable atop the little blonde and slammed his lips against hers. Zoe moaned and clawed at his back to pull him closer. Teddy kissed Zoe deeper as he ground his hips into hers, forcing her into the mattress. Zoe pathetically whined at the wonderful feeling of Teddy's clothed erection brushing against her like that.

Teddy couldn't help himself from sliding his hand down between their bodies and lifting her skirt to lay it on her stomach so he could rub Zoe through her soft panties. Zoe moaned against his mouth and arched into him, her hips grinding up and into his hand. Teddy smiled against her delicious lips and nibbled on her bottom one to tease her. Zoe raised her hips into Teddy's hand again, obviously searching for more.

Teddy slide his fingers up her slit through her panties, up her abdomen, and traced his fingers under her skirt with a devilish grin on his face. He couldn't wait to fuck her with that pretty little skirt wrapped around her waist. There was something incredibly naughty to him about the idea of fucking her while she wore something everybody always saw her in. Everyone may have gotten the pleasure of seeing Zoe in her pretty little skirts but, Teddy was the only one that got to fuck her while she wore it.

"What do you want, baby girl?" Teddy purred against Zoe's lips as he resisted the urge to grind his needy, throbbing member into Zoe again.

"You." Zoe whispered

"No.." Teddy pulled away and grabbed Zoe's chin between his fingers, forcing her to look up at him. She was completely under his spell, unable to say a single word until he allowed it. Teddy smiled at the sight of Zoe this submissive, yielding to his every touch and command. "Tell me what you want me to do to you. Be a good girl, Zoe, and give me details."