1.25

• I Hate Everything About You. •
• Why Do I Love You? •

-

{ It's a very angsty song, I know, but it fits way too well for me not to use it. It basically fits all four of them, just at a slightly different intensities. Also, I switched Fisher's actor and I'm still not totally pleased with Timothee Chalamet playing Fisher, although, he does look like he could pull off the name Fisher. It's just not the face and body I have in mind. But, maybe, you guys think of Fisher differently than I do. Howl doesn't quite look like his actor to me either but it'll have to do for now...}

-

"What about her?" Vanessa asked as she gestured to a girl walking by herself, long blonde hair, skinny, long legs, shopping bags weighing down her arms.

"She's pretty." Fisher answered with a shrug.

"Are you... sexually attracted to her?" Zoe awkwardly asked as she stole a glance at Fisher.

Fisher grimaced, ignored the heat flooding his face, and shrugged. "I don't know. She looks way out of my league. I can't picture us together."

"What about him?" Vanessa gestured towards a guy walking out of the shop across from the cupcake shop they were sat at. The guy was a total hipster with thick glasses, brown hair, skinny but lanky figure, wearing an Aztec patterned sweatshirt.

"I like his style. I wish I could pull off a look like that." Fisher admitted as he looked the guy up and down.

"That wasn't the question, Fish." Vanessa retorted.

"No. I'm not sexually attracted to him." Fisher snapped back.

"What about him?" It was Zoe's turn to point out a guy. This time, it was a guy that was super built, blonde, and wearing a tank top, despite the cold weather outside, and he had a single Hollister bag in hand.

"Not a chance." Fisher frowned in disgust.

"And her?" Zoe pointed to another girl. She seemed older, maybe in college, seeing as she had a big backpack on her back. Her hair was wildly curly, black, shoulder length, her green eyes contrasting the darkness of her hair and skin.

"She's gorgeous." Fisher smiled.

"Sexually attract-"

"No!" Fisher barked. He was getting sick of this game.

Vanessa and Zoe sighed in unison as they threw their heads back in exhaustion. They had been playing this game for an hour, at least, and Fisher claimed to not be attracted to every single person they pointed out. Even when they asked if Fisher liked Howl, he couldn't give them a clear answer. He liked him, sure, but he didn't know why, which made him wonder if it was a purely physical response. Vanessa and Zoe weren't convinced. There was more going on with them.

The three of them sat idly with their drinks and they're empty cupcake boxes as they watched people walk by. Taking on their feedback from all their previous suggestions, Vanessa and Zoe didn't point anyone else out that looked similar to ones they pointed out in the past. Fisher was either picky, a liar, or, he just wasn't sexually attracted to anyone but Howl. However, as romantic as that would be, it didn't comfort Fisher in any way, shape, or form.