1.20

Zoe came out of the changing room with an excited skip as she hopped on to the little platform in front of the three-way mirror. It took a moment but Teddy looked up from his phone, instantly freezing when his eyes landed on her. Her legs were surprisingly long and smooth, her hips and waist tiny, her bare back more exposed than Teddy had ever seen before. She put her hair up, exposing the nap of her neck as well. So much of her was exposed, only a shiny, tight fabric wrapping around her hips.

Teddy heard a moan somewhere in the back of his mind. Not a moan from him, though. It was much more feminine, sultry, dripping with an immense amount of pleasure. Along with that very feminine and beautiful moan, came a very lewd image. Zoe and her skin. All of her fair skin soft under his touch. There were definitely blankets beneath her, the room was dark, he was on top of her. She moaned again, Teddy's heart racing so fast that it leaped into his throat and nearly fell out of his mouth.

"Black looks terrible on me.." Zoe whined as she wrapped an arm around her chest and turned to Teddy. His eyes had drifted off but snapped back up to Zoe when his mind returned to earth. "What do you think?"

Teddy slowly turned his hat backwards so he could see more of her as he took a long and deep breath. Even as his heart and his thoughts raced, he couldn't take his eyes off of that dress. How did that fit her? How did it make her look even smaller than usual? There was hardly any fabric. Zoe's chest was flat, Teddy had noticed that before, but the dip in the neck and the contours from the lighting made everything look very alluring and enticing.

Teddy didn't know how those traits could even cross paths with the file labeled Zoe Yang in his head. And what, he was fantasizing about her now? Just because he was suddenly horny or something? He was a teenager with raging hormones? Why? What was it that was making him fantasize about the one girl he swore he couldn't stand? He felt like every, disgusting, horrible, perverted asshole from their school. Zoe didn't deserve that.

"Does that dress not cover your tits? Why are you hugging yourself?" Teddy snapped with a bit too much frustration in his voice.

Zoe both clinched and blushed at Teddy's crudeness and peaked down at her chest. "It's cold and the fabric is thin." She shyly whispered.

"Then wear a bra!"

"The bra I'm wearing today doesn't go with this dress! It ruins the whole look." Zoe turned back to the mirror and dropped her arm from her chest. "Just tell me how it looks and don't look in my general chest area too closely.."

Teddy relaxed in his seat and took a deep breath as he tried to examine the dress. The zippers on the sides were halfway up her hip, revealing so much skin that it nearly made him bashful. As did the deep dip in the front of the dress. The exposure of her bare back made Teddy shocked to see just how skinny Zoe really was. Her shoulder-blades were protruding from her skin and her spine created an eery pattern down her back.

"Don't you eat?" Teddy's eyebrows furrowed as his eyes focused on Zoe's bare back.

"Don't even bother. I've heard it all. My doctor already says it, my friends here say it, the articles comment on it.." Zoe huffed.

"Well, then, why are you still so skinny?"

Zoe slightly turned her upper body towards Teddy as she frowned at him. "It's harder to gain weight than to lose it, you know. Especially, for someone with metabolism like mine. I can't really complain, though. The comments are annoying but the modeling industry usually aims for girls that have problem gaining weight. It keeps the photos consistent and-"

Teddy's eyes fell to Zoe's chest as she spoke since the odd shape of it caught his attention. Luckily, he only caught the silhouette of Zoe's breast, since it was tucked away in the shadow of the fabric, but it still made him blush and immediately avert his eyes. That was a very, very dangerous dress. Zoe continued to pick and prode at the dress as she stared at herself in the mirror. Even the heels weren't really doing it for her.