2.32

All that you got
skin to skin
oh my God
Don't ya stop boy

(Click on the link in my profile bio please! It's fucking amazing! Anyways, enjoy!)

Zoe was made for Teddy and he was made for her, Teddy decided. Everything about her felt perfect, especially when they were kissing. They didn't have to fight for dominance over the kiss since they took turns with who got control over whose lips. Teddy got to dominate the kiss for awhile, cupping Zoe's face in his hands and delving his tongue deep into her mouth to taste as much of her as he could before he pulled back with her bottom lip trapped playfully between his teeth.

Teddy kissed Zoe slowly, savoring her, making them both dizzy with passion and intent while he had control. It was a gentle enough rhythm that Teddy could focus part of his attention on touching Zoe. His hand on her face seeped into her hair as his other glided down her waist and pulled her body impossibly close to his, which just reminded him how perfectly Zoe's petite body straddled his waist and rubbed against him.

Being pressed firmly against Teddy made Zoe hungry for more of him and she was excited, to say the least, when he yielded to her control. She was no longer following his lead as she tilted her head from one angle to the other, her hair falling off her shoulders and caging Teddy under her. She loved the feeling of Teddy's plump, warm lips against hers and the feeling of their breath mingling between them when they got the chance to gasp for air.

While Zoe had control, she lifted one of her hands off the ground beside his head and caressed his neck before her hand descended down his body to touch more of him. Zoe could feel Teddy's heart hammer against her finger tips and it made her moan. He was reacting to her the same way she reacted to him. He wanted her. It had to be true. There was no way his heart would beat this aggressively if he didn't feel something for her. Was he nervous? Excited? All of the above?

Zoe's moan turned Teddy on so much that he demanded control of the kiss again, causing Zoe to smile against his lips. She knew she had effected him and she liked it. Her cocky reaction made Teddy growl and grab Zoe's ass with an electrifying determination as he press her hips into his and rolled his hips to meet hers. Zoe could feel Teddy's erection through their clothes and she silently gasped in shock. It was surreal, feeling Teddy's hard-on grind against her like that.

Even more surreal than having his hands on her ass, which she also was hyper aware of. He had never touched her like this. Zoe had never even been groped by someone who she actually wanted to touch her before. Only men that came on to her a little too strongly dared to touch her ass. Reflexively, she wanted to jerk out of his touch and swat his hand away, but it was his erection that dismissed that reflex and reminded her that this was exciting moment, not a repulsive one.

Teddy was hard. Already. He was turned on by her. Why did that make a funny, excited tingle ignite in her gut? And why was she suddenly aching to feel him properly planted between her legs?

"Are you okay with me touching you?" Teddy whispered as he studied Zoe's shocked reaction to his touch.

Teddy's voice was extra airy and light from their make out session and it made Zoe swoon, as did his concern. He was oblivious to how turned on she was by his arousal because his mind was stuck on the feeling of her perfect, petite ass in his hands.

Zoe couldn't hold back her wild smile as she stroked the slightly rough texture of his jaw. He must've just shaved again when he showered because she could smell a hint of his after-shave. He smelled masculine and delicious.