2.04

Day Seven.

"You sure you don't want to come with me, Fish? You can keep an eye on us and make sure we don't get too handsy." Howl smirked as he wedged his phone between his ear and his shoulder to use both hands to drive in this horrible snow.

"That's not funny." Fisher deadpanned. Howl snickered, anyways, annoying Fisher even more with his cocky personality. "You already know, if you touch him again, you don't get to do it with me so, I guess that's your decision."

Howl scoffed. "Yeah, right. You're never gonna let me fuck you."

"If you behave, maybe I will." Fisher teased with a smirk, the expression clear through his voice.

Howl's cocky expression flattened out as a bit of his primal instincts kicked in. "You should be careful, Fish. Don't make promises you can't keep."

Fisher was a bit nervous at Howl's warning. He was only joking when he said it but, when he thought about it, as long as it was only him and Howl, in a real, intimidate relationship, Fisher didn't mind making that promise. He was hesitant and nervous, obviously, but, he was attracted to Howl. He couldn't deny that. Just like he couldn't deny how good it felt when they did other stuff together. As much as Fisher felt stupid for it, he did trust Howl. He trusted him to take care of him during it and make everything feel good.

So, Fisher very reluctantly pushed forward.

"I promise... if you don't touch anyone else and commit only to me-"

"Fisher-" Howl tried to cut him off but Fisher was valiant in his mission to make this promise.

"Then, we can do it." Fisher cringed at himself and dropped his head to his hand as he furiously blushed. He wasn't going to go back on his word, because he didn't want to but, it still felt weird to say.

"I'm already committed to you so, deal." Howl grinned. If he wasn't on his own, important, mission right now, he would've turned his car around and drove to Fisher's house right now.

"But, Howl, you can't touch anyone at that nightclub. Especially, Brett. And, you can't go home with anyone!" Fisher emphasized, just to make sure Howl knew all the rules. "And, if we do this then, we're dating. I'm not a one night stand kind of guy."

Howl grinned from ear to ear as he nodded. "This is gonna be a piece of fucking cake, Fish. You just sold your soul to the devil."

"I did, didn't I?" Fisher groaned as he rubbed his forehead in his hand. "Fuck me.."

"I'm gonna. Soon, it sounds like." Howl enthusiastically chimed.

"Oh, shut up! That's not what I meant!" Fisher was blushing so much now that he couldn't help but get nervous and frustrated. "Just behave, Howl!" He warned before he hung up.

Howl chuckled and set his phone in his passenger seat, grinning uncontrollably at the road ahead of him. He didn't live all that far from the school so, it didn't take long to get there. When he did, he parked beside Brett's car and honked his horn. Brett flinched and shot Howl a glare, checking around his car and the school to see if anyone else was here this late at night. Luckily, it looked like they were in the clear.

Brett climbed out of his car, locked it, and climbed into Howl's. "I can't believe you're making me do this."

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun!" Howl chuckled as he took his car out of park and into reverse. "Our entire goal is to get you laid and getting laid is fun."

"Speak for yourself." Brett scoffed as he avoided looking directly at Howl. The only person he had ever had sex with was Howl so, getting laid was not a fun experience for Brett. "I'm only going to look, Howl, not touch. I don't want to touch anything.."