♡Kyle~ After-Party♡

Imagine~ You're in your apartment with a fever waiting for your boyfriend, Kyle, to come home.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: past

It was 12 AM when I heard a knock at the door. I knew he was finally home. I walked up to the door and unlocked it.

As soon as I opened it, Kyle hugged me. He was warm and his hair was frizzy.

He wasn't wasted or ready to pass out onto my arm, but I could see the fear in his eyes of me being mad at him.

"I hope you aren't to pissed I'm this late," he said hugging me for the second time.

God, I love him so much.

He walked in and I shut and locked the apartment door behind him.

He took off his frat jacket and hung it up on a chair.

"How could I be?" I smiled at him.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked as he walked over to me and felt my forehead.

"Yeah, my temperature went down a bit and I don't feel like complete garbage anymore." He lightly chuckled as he reached into a plastic shopping bag and pulled out a book.

"So... since our 3 year anniversary is coming up, I bought you something." He turned around, only to present me with a copy of the book, It.

"You shouldn't have!" I ran over and grabbed it.

"I know you've wanted your own copy ever since you've read it." He smiled and sat down on the couch dragging me along.

"How did I get so lucky?" I smiled and sat down next to him, his arms around my waist. "You're too sweet." He looked at me and smiled

"I love you, (Y/N)," he hugged me again.

"How was the party?" I asked as he squeezed me into his chest.

"Same old, same old," he said. "I just hope you're better by the next party so I have someone to hangout with." He sat back up.

I stood up.

"Come on. Let's go to the bedroom, you must be tired." He stood up and we walked into the bedroom together. I started to untuck the bed sheets as Kyle took his shirt and pants off. He put on a pair of red and black plaid pajama pants.

I turned the TV on and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Kyle followed behind.

"I can't believe it's been almost 3 years." He smiled as I put my toothbrush in my mouth. I quickly nodded in agreement and looked up at him.

Though we were both only 19 and 20, we were already living like an old, married couple which I was happy with.

"(Y/N), do you remember when I first asked you out?" He wondered, a grin plastered to his face. "I was madly in love with you." I leaned down and spit out the minty toothpaste.

"When I first met you, I thought you were the cutest and kindest person." I wiped my mouth as I thought about when we met in high school.

Kyle was always apart of the popular kids, and all of his friends were assholes. But out of all of them he was the nerdiest and best behaved. I loved him because of that. It also helped that he was super cute.

I don't think I would be as happy as I am if I hadn't met Kyle.

I walked out of the bathroom and crawled into bed. I piled blankets over my body and got comfy. Not long after that, Kyle got in bed.

The TV quietly played in the background. Kyle turned and faced me. Suddenly, he wrapped one of his arms around my waist lightly pushing against my spine. His other hand in my hair, brushing though it.

I curled up next to him as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much." I said and once again looked up at him as he held me tighter.

I never wanted to leave his arms. I felt so safe and welcomed. Like there were no problems. I couldn't help but notice the smug smile on Kyle's face.

We talked and talked for what felt like hours.

In his arms, I fell asleep, and not long after that so did Kyle.

____________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first part. I know it wasn't SUPER long, but it was cute.

If you really like this, I can make another Kyle one like this in a way. Where he's still alive, you guys live together, and have been dating for awhile 💕