⚜️Like a Goddess⚜️(PART ONE)

(Me: *is learning about mythology in English for the 321st time
Me: You know these goddesses kinda hot thoooooo)

A rough storm was coming up and everyone was staying inside. Not Mumbo, though. He was sailing out to the middle of the ocean to work on a secret under water project.

As he got to where he needed to be, he saw the dark clouds rolling in from ahead. He shrugged it off as a light rain storm. After all, a little water could never hurt the redstone magician. If he could find a potato in a huge redstone machine he could face a little itty bitty tiddly storm.

An hour or so passed and he could hear the roaring thunder getting closer and closer every second. He thought it was far enough away that he could work for a while longer, but what he didn't know was that a whirl of disaster was forming.

That's right. A giant whirlpool. Mumbo was wondering why he felt something strong pulling him back. He turned around and his face froze.

 He scurried to climb back in his boat, but all that building and swimming made his arms to weak to lift his body up

The whirlpool sucked him in and he yelled for help, but obviously there was no answer.

LATER....

Mumbo somehow awoke inside of a strange hut of sorts. He wearily got up as his limbs were weakened still.

Mumbo stepped outside and saw a figure resting among the shoreline. He cautiously walked over to them and sat down. The figure turned to him. Mumbo was in awe.

 The two started into each other's eyes for a brief moment before the stranger made a movement

The two started into each other's eyes for a brief moment before the stranger made a movement. Mumbo closed his eyes preparing for a hit, but instead was greeted with a gentle caress of his cheek and a warm smile.

"I'm surprised you're awake this early." He said with a calm voice. "To be honest, I'm surprised you're alive at all." He chuckled.

Mumbo smiles awkwardly. "Yeah... me too..." he said gazing into the man's eyes.