💢A Grumpy Morning💢

(Requested by icesummerwolf ! Enjoy)

Mumbo got out of bed, he was still tired from staying up and doing redstone builds the other night. The littlest sound made him want to punch the wall. He felt like he could turn into the Hulk any second.
Though he was angry, he still had to go to the shopping district for some supplies. So, he put on his elytra and went on his way. Right when he landed, Iskall kindly greeted him. Mumbo tried to ignore him, but Iskall wouldn't stop. "Mumbo! Mumbo? Muuuummmbbboooo Juuuuuummmmbbboooo!!!" He shouted.
Mumbo slammed his fist down and turned his head. "WHAT." He said with rage. Iskall knew something was wrong so he said nothing and flew as far as he could from Mumbo.
Then, as he was about to start shopping again, Cleo interrupted him. "Hey Mumbo! Say, I need a redstone contraption, but it's a bit complicated so I was wondering-" "NO." Mumbo said, staring right into Cleo's eyes. This scared her, so she scurried off.
He turned back to shopping and when he got his supplies, Scar tried joking with him. "Hey Mumbo! Why don't you come work at concorp? I mean Sahara is-" before he could finish, Mumbo scoffed at him then flew off. Scar was confused, and concerned. So, he called the only person he knew that was really close to Mumbo.
After putting the last stack of supplies in a chest, Mumbo heard footsteps. He was just about ready to get his sword and smack anyone with it. When he saw who it was, he stopped.
It was Grian. He had a calm smile on his face and a shulker box in his hand. Mumbo put his sword away, knowing he could never have the will power to hurt Grian.
Grian signaled Mumbo to follow him, not saying a word. The two went to a nice and quiet part of Mumbo's base. No noises or distractions. This made Mumbo calm.
They then sat down and Grian started talking. "Deep breaths Mumbo. Deep breaths." He said with a calming tone. Mumbo inhaled then exhaled until he felt relieved. "Good." Grian said, reaching for his shulker box. "Now, why do you think you're upset?" He asked.
Mumbo didn't really know, so he just shrugged. "Did someone say something hurtful to you?" Grian asked. Mumbo shook his head. "Did something happen to your base?" He asked. Mumbo denied it again. Then, he asked the right question. "Sleep. Did you get enough sleep?" He asked. Mumbo immediately nodded.
Grian smiled. He grabbed a light blue blanket out of his shulker box. Then, he wrapped Mumbo with it. "There. How's that?" He asked. Mumbo was still upset. "What more do you need?" Grian asked, confused.
Then, Mumbo grabbed him and wrapped him in the blanket with him. "Ohh. That's what you need. Me." Grian said laughing.
Suddenly, Mumbo scooped Grian into his arms and placed him in his bed. The two slept for a while until Grian got up and had to go home. After the experience, Mumbo felt a lot better.