💞Note from the Author💞

Hello everyone! I have recently been informed by many people that pridefall is a hoax. Through a small bit of research I have found to believe this is true because 4chan, aka the most disgusting and disrespectful website in history, tries this kind of thing almost every year.

So please disregard the chapter before this one. I will still be posting oneshots. And speaking about those I'd like to say a few things.

I haven't made a story in a while and here's why:

1. I've been very busy with comic dub auditions and working on comic parts and scripts. I don't want to let these people down.

2. I'm going to be honest with you all and I have a strong feeling you all will hate me when I say this. I haven't watched hermit craft since 2019. I've been interested in other YouTube things and fandoms and am not fully interested in HermitCraft.

2 1/2. The reason I still make these is because I know you all like them and with all the dumb things that have been going on, I just believe these make at least one person feel a little better.

3. Wattpad has never been a high up social media app to me. I'm an artist, and I spend most of my time on instagram supporting my friends and posting my art. Please understand I love to write and put my imagination onto a place where people will give me love and positivity back. That's how I feel when I post to Instagram. I don't get a lot of heartfelt compliments in real life, please understand this does not make me depressed or anything I just get over joyed when I'm complimented or supported, so when online people tell me how amazing my work is, I feel good.

4. I have a lot of other artworks to finish and my scheduling for things is messed up. I'm a procrastinator, I'll admit, so I tend to not do thing on time. The fact that nothing ever motivates me doesn't help.

5. I know this is a baby excuse and I don't deserve to feel this way but, I'm stressed. I'm stressed about the comic dub, I'm stressed about corona, the protests and looting, and just my own life in general. All I want to do is sleep and sketch, but I decided to go big and do things that make me stressed. I'm constantly tired and my body isn't getting the exercise it needs to keep going. I feel like at any point my body will stop working and I'll die. This is serious.

I hope you all understand and I'll try to get a new oneshot in as soon as possible.

Also I've been seeing some very disgusting comments on here. Especially on the NSFW Oneshots. I understand that those show sexual actions and words, but that doesn't mean you should put those thoughts in the comments. Next time, don't tell me your friends cousin is doing something I don't want to know about. And please stop telling me your ages because I'm not the only person who can see those comments. I don't want any of you being harassed or hunted down because you said your age on a wattpad story. If I see any more comments like that, your comment will be deleted and I will personally message you.

Thank you.