⬇️A Fall Down⬇️

(Request by PockyPika ! Enjoy!)

Grian woke up and put on his guinea pig costume for the small gig he was doing. He got to his shop and put himself in the cage, waiting for a customer.
Suddenly, he saw Mumbo walk by and he shouted to him. "Hey Mumbo! Need something tested?" He yelled out. Mumbo looked up and saw Grian in the cage. He chuckled.
"What are you doing up there?" He asked Grian. "I'm a guinea pig! I'll test whatever you want me to test!" He yelled back in reply. Mumbo did need a redstone machine tested, so he agreed.
He flew up to the cage and let Grian out. He held him in his arms as they flew to a random location.
When they landed, Grian was confused. "What here needs testing?" He asked. "See the pressure plate?" Mumbo asked, "Go stand on it."
Grian stood on the pressure plate and all the ground surrounding him disappeared. He was stuck because he took off his elytra for the test.
Mumbo took a running start and flew towards Grian. He was about to grab him when a phantom came out of nowhere and knocked Grian off the small pillar. It was a long way down and Grian screamed for help.
Mumbo rushed to save him. He was able to grab Grian, but his elytra wore out and the two started to fall. The only thing that would save them was the water Mumbo had.
He quickly pulled it out and as they were about to hit the ground, he poured the water and they were both saved.
"Woof!" Mumbo said, "That was sc-" He was cut off by something wrapped around him. It was Grian.
He had tears streaming down his cheeks and he was shaking. "Mum-Mumbo I... I could've died. WE could've di-died..." he said shakily.
Mumbo held Grian tight. "I'm so sorry." He said, combing his fingers gently through Grian's silky hair.
He let Grian go and looked into his eyes. "I promise I'll never let you die. I love you too much..." he told him, wiping away his tears. Grian smiled. "I love you too..." He said, brushing his hair to the side.
Mumbo then picked Grian up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Better?" He asked. "Hehe... better..." Grian replied.