🥊A Fight🥊

(This has blood and bad words so :/)

It was a normal day and all the hermits were building and shopping as usual. The Architechs, however, were working on a structure.
Halfway through, Iskall felt weak and had to go back to his base. So it was up to the redstone master and the build master to finish the job. Everything was going fine at first. Mumbo was working on some redstone and Grian was building the walls.
Then, the dispute started. "NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Grian shouted at Mumbo. He was removing a wall to fit more redstone. "I'm just renovating for my contraptions!" He shouted back jokingly. This was not a joke to Grian.
He stormed past Mumbo and tore apart all the redstone he had done. Then putting the wall back. This infuriated him. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL MAN?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" He exclaimed. Grian folded his arms. "You should have known where your shitty redstone would go you prick!" He said with confidence.
This only made things worse. Mumbo roared loudly, so loud that pretty much everyone in the shopping district and on another region heard. They all went to see what the commotion was about.
Then, without warning, Mumbo smashed one of his potions on the wall then immediately slashing Grian across the face. He fell to the floor, blood flowing down his chin.
"Y-you.... you almost killed me..." He said as tears formed in his eyes. "I SHOULD HAVE! IT WOULD HAVE SAVED EVERYONE FROM THE SATANIC ASSHOLE CALLED GRIAN!" He yelled as he put on his elytra and flew off.
Everyone ran to help Grian up. False put some bandages on him. "Are you ok Grian?" She asked as the put the bandages away. "Physically, I think so. But not emotionally..." he said as tears streamed down his red cheeks.
Meanwhile, Mumbo was at his base. The bottle was still in his hands. There was blood all over the sharp edges. He took a few deep breaths, then burned the bottle in lava.
"What the hell is wrong with me... I... I'm the satanic asshole..." he said to himself, pacing back and forth. After an hour or two, he gained the courage to go and apologize to Grian. It was the right thing to do anyways.
He flew to his base, but there was no sign of him. So, he had to man up and go to the shopping district where he knew he'd be harshly judged.
When he landed, everyone glared at him. He stood and waited for everyone to have disgusted looks, but when he looked around, they were worried faces. Tango ran towards him and hugged him. "Man you ok? You seemed really tense. We thought you killed yourself or something!" He said with concern. "No... no I'm fine.... but I have to apologize to Grian. He doesn't deserve a jerk like me." Mumbo said. Tango nodded. "He's in the infinity room at Sahara." Tango said, pointing toward the large store.
Mumbo ran as fast as he could. He slammed the doors open and went immediately to the infinity room. As he jumped down, he saw a hole underneath him with lava. He grabbed onto the ledge.
"What are you doing here?" Grian asked as he walked towards Mumbo. "I'm trying to.... to... apologize!" He said as he struggled to get up. Grian glared at him as he hung onto the ledge for his life. Then, a smerk came across his face. "Wh-what are you doing Grian? GRIAN?!" He asked as his heart beat fast. Grian lifted his foot, but didn't put it down.
Tears formed in his eyes. "I-I.... I'm so sorry..." he said shakily. Mumbo finally got out of the hole and he held Grian in his arms. "I'm the one who should be sorry. I should've never hurt you. Physically and mentally." He said, kissing Grian on the forehead.
Then, without hesitation, Grian grabbed Mumbo by the hair and pulled him in for a kiss. He didn't resist one bit. It felt like heaven to him.