👁Tired Eyes👁

(Hey guys! I'm back again in 2020! :D)

It was early in the morning and Grian got out of bed. He had spent the last few nights working on a project and only got two to three hours of sleep a night.

As he was flying over, his eyes began to close and before he knew it, he was falling. Mumbo was in the shopping center and was confused to see Grian just going down and down without trying to stop. The closer he got to the ground, the more worried Mumbo got.

So, he rushed over and caught him just in time. He took Grian back to his base and laid him down. Grian woke up and saw Mumbo sitting by him.

"M-Mumbo?" He said, sitting up. "Why are we at your base?"

"You WERE flying, but then you just stopped and fell. You didn't even try to stop yourself. Are you alright?" Mumbo asked, gently holding Grian's hand.

Grian sighed. "I'm fine. I'm just a little tired because I was uhhh...." He tried to find an excuse, but he couldn't.

Mumbo's worried face turned into a disappointed frown. "Grian." He said firmly. "How long have you slept?"

"About two to three hours..." he replied sadly.

"And how long has THAT been happening?"

"Two weeks..."

Mumbo gasped. "TWO WEEKS?!" He exclaimed. "No! No! NO! You are getting rest!"

Grian tried to run, but it was too late. Mumbo already has him trapped. "You are going to get some pajamas on and get some rest!"

Grian sighed, but as he was about to go to his base to get ready, Mumbo stopped him again. "You can wear MY pajamas. I know you're gonna go to your base, do something that will take forever, then say you couldn't find anything."

Mumbo knew him too well. "Uggghhhhh..." Grian groaned.

LATER...

Grian walked out of the bathroom. There was no smile on his face at all. On top of that, Mumbo's pajamas were obviously too big for him.

"They're too- biiiiig?!" Grian became flustered. When he looked to Mumbo he saw he was completely shirtless with only shorts covering him.

"Oh, yeah. It's a bit hot for PJ's. You might as well take those off." Mumbo said. Grian ran back into the bathroom.

He never realized how muscular Mumbo was. It must've been from carrying that heavy redstone machinery around all the time.

Grian room of the pajamas and walked out with only boxers on. He didn't care at this point.

Mumbo turned around and was slightly flustered, but didn't show any signs of it. "Well then. Lay down. Those bags are so bad they're weighing down your eyelids.

Grian got into the bed and without warning, Mumbo got in to. "WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOING?!" He exclaimed as his face flushed red.

"I turned on the AC so it might be cold in here. I'll keep you warm though." Mumbo said, wrapping his strong arms around Grian's small waist.

"O-ok..." Grian didn't mind it now. He just let himself doze off into slumber.