🔒Over-Protective🔒

(Thank you to PhoenixWolf74 for the request! Enjoy!)

Grian, Mumbo, And Iskall were working on a small project together. Mumbo and Grian has been dating for a while and Mumbo was a bit over-protective, but Grian didn't seem to mind it.
Iskall and Grian were messing with each other and Mumbo kept a close eyes on them. They were joking with each other and calling one another names. Then came 'the mistake'. Iskall punched Grian on the shoulder, not too hard, but hard enough to receive a slight "ouch!".
Mumbo sprinted towards Iskall and tackled him to the ground, and right as he was about to swing at him, Grian stopped him. "Mumby! Chill! It's ok! I'm ok." Grian said, calming him down.
The two got up and Iskall immediately flew to his base, which meant Mumbo and Grian had to work on the project together without him. After a while, they finished.
Then, the two walked around the shopping district. Grian wasn't looking where he was going so he accidentally bumped into Scar. "Oh! Sorry Gri. Didn't see you there." He said, helping Grian up.
The one work Scar said repeated in Mumbo's head. "Gri. Gri. Gri." It repeated and repeated until he went insane. He grabbed Scar's wrist and squeezed it tight. "OW! D-DUDE! LET G-GO! OW! TH-THAT HURTS!" Scar yelled, trying to get out of his grasp. Grian smacked Mumbo's arm. "NO!" He said, scolding him. Mumbo let go and Scar ran off.
Grian facepalmed. "Mumbo, dear. You have to calm down." He said. This confused Mumbo. "What do you mean? I'm just protecting you." He said sternly. "Yes, but there's a difference between protecting and over protecting! You need to understand that no one is hitting on me or hurting me!" Grian said, getting annoyed. "Look, lets just take a walk by the beach and just talk. Ok?". Mumbo nodded and they went to the beach.
They walked along the shoreline and talked about their relationship. "I know you love me Mumby, but I have relationships with other people, and they're just friendly relationships." Grian started. "Well.... I just.... I don't want to lose you..." Mumbo said as tears formed in his eyes. "No baby! Don't cry! You will never EVER lose me!" Grian said, trying to calm Mumbo down.
Mumbo wipes his tears and smiled. It was becoming nighttime,  and the two hadn't slept in a while. So, without warning, a phantom swarm swooped down and attacked Grian. Mumbo was able to fight off his, but Grian was struggling. "AHH! HELP! OW! HE-HELP! PLEASE!" Grian said, stumbling into the ocean. Mumbo ran after him and killed the phantoms. Grian was soaking wet, so they went back to Mumbo's base to dry him off.
"Thanks for saving me Mumby." He said, shivering. Mumbo gave him some soup. "No problem. I'm gonna get you some bandages. Those jerky phantoms really got you." He said, walking to one of his chests. Grian laughed. "If you only protect me from beasts, that'd be the best way to be my protective bubby." He said, trying to be cute.
Mumbo blushed. "Well that's great. Also, don't call me bubby....." he said. Grian laughed again. "Ok. Mumby." He said, finishing his soup.
From then on, Mumbo was less protective and he apologized to Iskall and Scar. He swore to only protect Grian from beasts and actual danger.