🖍Writing in Crayon🖍

After finishing up on a few builds, Grian went home and decided to relax for a bit. He laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

It seemed nice for a little bit, until he got bored. He looked around and saw a pack of crayons lying on his desk. He had forgotten he'd gotten them last week because of how busy he was.

Grian sat down, grabbed a sheet of paper, and started to doodle. He drew a picture he thought was nice and wanted to show it to Mumbo. Of course he didn't want to invite him over just to see a drawing so he waited til the next day when they'd have a meeting at Sahara.

He decided to draw more pictures until he got bored again, then he just went to sleep since it was 9:30 pm.

THE NEXT DAY...

Grian woke up and got out of bed. He went to get ready and didn't forget to grab the drawing. He folded it up and put it in his pocket.

When he got to Sahara he saw Mumbo standing outside on his phone.

"Mumbo!" He called out. Mumbo looked up from his phone and smiled. "Grian! There you are!"

He put his phone in his back pocket and gave Grian a hug.

"I have a gift for you~" Grian said excitedly. Mumbo gave him a curious smirk. "Oh? What is it?"

Grian pulled out the paper and unfolded it. "I made this for-"

Before he could give it to Mumbo, a strong gust of wind blew it away. "No! No! No! I worked so hard on that!" He exclaimed.

Mumbo places his hand on Grian's shoulder. "It's alright Grian. You could make another, right?"

"Ohhh... but that one was perfect... you can't copy perfection...."

"What was on the paper?"

"Nothing! It doesn't matter now..."

Mumbo sighed. "Cmon. Let's start the meeting. Iskall isn't here though so it'll just be us. I'm sure you'll find that paper sometime."

Grian, still sad, nodded and the two went inside to start the meeting.

LATER...

Mumbo was at home and he was on his laptop doing some research. Suddenly, he heard the faint sound of a smack on his window. It wasn't a bird, that would've been louder. It had to be something else.

He looked and saw a piece of paper stuck there. He had forgotten all about Grian's paper incident so he wasn't sure what this was.

Mumbo went outside and grabbed it. He took it back in and looked at what was on it. His face turned red and he couldn't help but smile. "So this is what that goof made...I love it."

"