🎆Fire Works in my Heart🎆

(Requested by @Zenki920)

Grian was doing a few builds just to get rid of his boredom. He was halfway done with one when his phone rang. He looked and saw it was Iskall.

"Hey Iskall, what's up?"

"Hey man yeah I need some help with a project I'm doing. You see, I'm doing a redstone thing but I need your build skills to help cover up all the technical stuff. I'll give you 30 diamonds if you help me. What do you say?"

"Well, I got nothing else to do. I'll be there as soon as I can."

And with that, Grian flew over to Iskall. He marveled at all the machinery. It seemed like a jumbled mess, but a mess with a purpose.

He landed and saw Iskall. "Iskall I'm here!" He shouted. Iskall turned around and waved. "Over here!"

Grian went over to him. "So what are we going for here?"

"Well, I was going to have you build right away, but I realized there was some complications so I called over Mumbo." Iskall said. Grian's heart skipped a beat.

"Hey... about Mumbo..." Grian began nervously. Iskall looked at him, confused. "I may or may not have a crush on him... I don't know why... I guess it's because of his laugh... or his silky hair... his voice... his everything...."

Iskall became interested. "Oh?"

"Please don't tell anyone! I'm only telling you this because I trust you. Can you please keep this a secret?"

"Of course man!"

Suddenly, Grian felt a touch on his shoulder. He jumped in surprise and turned around. It was Mumbo.

Grian felt flustered and immediately flew away.

Iskall was confused, but when he looked at Mumbo, he was grinning.

"Why are you so smiley?" Iskall asked. Mumbo got flustered as well. "Guh... uh... no reason."

"You like him, don't you?" Iskall said with a mischievous smirk.

Mumbo sighed. "Yes! I do! Please don't tell him! Don't tell anybody!" He pleaded.

"Ok, just help me fix this."

Mumbo nodded and began working.

"So... what is this thing anyways?" Mumbo asked.

"You'll see." Iskall said.

A DAY LATER...

Grian went back to where Iskall's project was and he was surprised. The redstone was already covered up with a bunch of red and pink blocks. It was shaped like a heart too.

Grian looked around and saw Iskall. "Iskall! Come here!"

Iskall excitedly ran over to him.

"What is this?" Grian asked. Iskall chuckled. "You'll see tonight. Also I have places reserved for everyone." He said, taking out a piece of paper. It had a poorly draw chart of seats planned out. Grian would sit alone, or so he thought. Iskall gave him the paper and flew off.

LATER...
It was nighttime and lights covered the giant heart. Grian sat in his seat, which was just a lawn chair, and waited.

Suddenly, he saw a figure sit next to him. He looked and his face flushed red. It was Mumbo.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Grian asked nervously. Mumbo turned and turned red too. "What are YOU doing?" He asked back.

"I was supposed to sit alone!"

"I was too!"

The two sat quietly for a bit until Grian spoke up.

"This better be worth it. I'm getting cold."

Mumbo then took off his coat and placed it on Grian. "There, better?" He said with a warm smile. Grian buried his face in the coat and blushed. "Yeah... better."

Suddenly, the top of the heart opened and it seemed like magic. Colors and shapes filled the sky. Mumbo pulled Grian's chair closer, but he didn't mind. He rested his head on Mumbo's arm and watches the show.

 •••••••••••••Hey guys I'm only gonna put this every few stories, but check out my art book! :D

•••••••••••••
Hey guys I'm only gonna put this every few stories, but check out my art book! :D