🍺Wasted🍺

(Someone get a mop bc this oneshot is dirty!) (I'm sorry XD)

(BABIES THIS ISNT SAFE FOR YOUR EYES! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE >:()

It was 2:30 am and everyone was at Grian's place. He had thrown a huge party and of course he had loads of alcohol. Most people called Oobers and were going to pick up their cars in the morning, but not Mumbo.

He was so drunk he didn't even know how to speak. Grian however, was sober so he could help people get their Oobers home.

Mumbo decided to go to the bathroom and pass out there. Before he did, he threw up in the bathtub.

In the morning, Grian went to take a shower. When he opened the door though, he screamed. He saw Mumbo fully nude with only a tie on. It was loose and covered and beer. He was holding an empty bottle of vodka in one hand and a note in the other.

Grian gently took it from him and read it.

Grian I love Grian I wanna be in Grian be with Grian griiiiaen greeen GREEN I LOVE green Grian gree

Some of it made a bit of sense, but the rest was just nonsense. Grian still knew what it meant, though.

Suddenly, Mumbo stood up. His 'thing' was just out there. Grian looked away as his face turned bright red.

"Grian? Grian is.... is zat you?" Mumbo asked, trying to stand up straight.

"Yes Mumbo, it's me... PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Grian replied.

Mumbo laughed. "Awwww cooooome awwwwn!" He said. "I'm just.... it's just I'm.... I'm only a little bitty titty drunk... haha titty...."

Grian saw Mumbo's clothes lying on the edge of the tub. "Ugh if you wont put them on I will make- you......"

He peered into the tub and saw the vomit. It almost made him vomit.

"Mumbo.... please put on your CLOTHES!" He exclaimed, throwing the outfit at Mumbo's face.

"Fiiiiiine... whatever you say sugar pluuuuump~" Mumbo said, putting on his clothes.

He somehow managed to put everything on correctly, but he still looked like some guy you'd find near a bar who just got dumped at 10:40 pm on a Friday night.

"Alright so-" Grian was interrupted by Mumbo grabbing his wrist. "MUMBO! LET GO OF ME!" He screamed, trying to break free of his grasp.

"Come oooon, I wanna have fuuuuuuuuuuun!"

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Before he knew it, Grian was face up on his bed. Mumbo pounced on top of him like a wild cat.

"Mumbo! G-get off of me!"

"Do.... do I have your c *hic* consent?"

Grian was confused. He paused for a brief moment.

"If I do this I might regret it... but if I don't I will DEFINITELY regret it... I thought we would do this at some point but we've never even dated! Oh god oh god I have to choose or he might choose for me!"

"YES!" Grian exclaimed with confidence.

"Good... good... let me just..."

Mumbo flopped on top of Grian, his head beside his.

"M-Mumbo? NGH!"

Grian felt a tingly sensation on his neck.

"Oh... oh my GOOOOOD!"

Mumbo was giving him hickeys on every inch of his neck.

Suddenly, Grian grabbed Mumbo's head and pulled him close. "I'm gonna make you my BITCH!"

Grian started locking tongues with Mumbo. What he didn't know was that Mumbo had completely blacked out with his eyes still open.

HALF AN HOUR LATER...

Grian was still unaware that Mumbo wasn't awake. That was until something happened. Mumbo was a lot more sober, still a little drunk, but sober enough to know what was happening.

"HOLY SHIT! GRIAN?!" He exclaimed. Grian has only his underwear on and he was... well... let's just say he was.... OK HE WAS SUCKING HIS DICK- OK?!

Grian looked up and stopped. "What's wrong, baby?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DID I DO?!"

Grian suddenly realized what was happening. "OH SHIT YOU'RE SOBER!"

"WHAT DID WE DO?!"

Grian took a deep breath. "Ok! So you were drunk off your mind so you grabbed me and threw me onto my bed then you were giving me hickeys but you asked consent before hand and I said yes so it's not rape! But you must've passed out for a while and I didn't know because you seemed awake!" He quickly explained.

Mumbo was frozen for a bit, then he also took a deep breath.

"Should... should we keep going?" He asked.

"Only if you want to..."

Mumbo smirked and then pounced on Grian.

"You must've been top for a while, huh? NOW IT'S MY TURN!"

"Oh ho ho!~"