"You are still sad??" Asked Bonnie looking at Daniel.

"I am" answered Daniel.

Bonnie intertwined her fingers with Daniel's and Daniel interlocked it tightly.

They stood in one place looking at the sunset.
"It's so beautiful, isn't it?" asked Bonnie looking at the sunset.

"Yeah...." said Daniel and then he looked at Bonnie. He was just awed by her. Her red hair blazing due to the golden rays and her eyes glistening. The lips curved into a smile, highlighting the pink shade, "....Amazing".

Bonnie looked at him and they both stared at each other. His blue oceanic eyes reflect the orange shade of sunset, reminded her of her favourite place.

She took a step towards him, cupped his face,  "your eyes...." she looked at them intently, gulping the nervousness in her throat. She was determined not to let her nervousness control her, "......It reminds me of oceans and beaches. I love them".

They stared at each other for few more moment as they were shattered out of the loop by the phone ringing which was by Emma.

"Just a second" said Daniel while Bonnie took two steps back. He saw it was call from Emma. Giving a annoyed expression he received the call.

"What Emma?" Snapped Daniel.

"Why are you so irritated?? We should be irritated" said Emma angrily.

"Sorry...Umm...What happened? Why did you call?"

"Where are you both?? We reached the end point."

"Umm...We are coming. Just viewing the sunset" replied Daniel.

"Okay come fast" said Emma and cut the call.

"Oka- she cut the call" said Daniel while Bonnie chuckled.

"Let's go then" said Bonnie and started moving.

Daniel loathed the phone call and joined her to the finishing point.

There at the end, where there  was a cafe and they enjoyed drinking coffee and having pastry.

After that, they all left for the resort where at the grand hall of the resort, was organised traditional dance of Ubud. Traditional dances are organized every weekend for the tourists.

They showed wide range of performances such as Kecak dance, Barong dance, even shadow puppets. All the events were performed by different performer groups.

After witnessing the dance and having their dinner, they all accommodated themselves in Daniel's room. He was ready to leave for London.

But there was still time left as he was meant to leave at 1:00 A.M .

So they thought of playing Truth and Dare suggested by Evanna Lynch.

They all sat in circle and spinned the bottle.

First was Evanna and Angela.
"Okay Evanna Truth or Dare?" Asked Angela.

"Truth" answered Evanna.

"Did you ever crush sort of on Matt??"

"What?? Baby??" Said Matthew chuckling.

"It's okay...I won't mind. Even if she says a yes....." Said Angela casually, "Because you are mine" said Angela making a puppy face and kissed him.

And all of them hooted and clapped.

"Okay....I sort of liked him, but yeah not in that way. I mean at that moment I was like Not a bad choice e either. But no... It was completely friendly" answered Evanna.