Once he was front of you, Turpin placed both of his hands on your shoulders and he pressed you against the wall, causing you to yelp, in shock. You felt your heart pounding in your chest as he stared into your (e/c) eyes. "It is a shame considering the fact that you are...a beautiful shameful woman." He said, as he started leaning towards you, slowly. Then, with no other options, you spit on Turpin's face. "I know exactly who you are, you disgusting pig!" You said, with courage in your voice, while you kept your arm around your stomach to protect your baby.

Turpin wiped the saliva off his face and his face was full of anger when he grabbed your wrist, roughly. "Calling me a 'disgusting pig', huh? So not lady-like. Well, I guess you leave me no choice but to teach you on how to act like a proper lady." He said, and, then, he started squeezing your wrist. You screamed in pain from Turpin's tight grip around your wrist. Even tears were starting to form in your eyes as you felt the pain. "You're hurting me!" You yelled. "Well, maybe this should teach you how to act like a proper lady. This is also what you get for being a shameful pregnant woman, you filthy little—"

But before Turpin could finish, he was, suddenly, pulled back by the collar of his shirt, releasing you from his tight grip. You fell against the wall and slid down, with tears running down your cheeks, as you looked up to see who it was that pulled Turpin away from you. It was none other than the love of your life, Sweeney Todd, with a razor in his other hand. You, gently, rested your other hand on your wrist as you watched him push Turpin down onto his knees, while keeping a tight grip on the back of his shirt.

Sweeney looked down at Turpin, who was starting to look up at him. "I see you finally made it to your awaited appointment, Judge Turpin." Sweeney said, with an grin on his face. "I see you finally returned, Mr. Todd, as I was waiting for a shave." Turpin said. "Waiting, huh? Is hurting my beloved (y/n) and unborn child your definition of 'waiting', Mr. Turpin? Not much has changed from you. Especially when sending a certain, innocent man to prison on a false charge for fifteen years." Sweeney said. Turpin was confused at first, but after studying Sweeney's face for a bit, he finally said, with a sneer, "Benjamin Barker!" Then, Sweeney revealed his razor as he held it up in the air and shouted, "Benjamin Barker!!" After that, without hesitating, Sweeney brought the razor down to Turpin's neck and slit it, causing blood to splatter all over the place.

You turned away and covered your eyes as Sweeney was finishing off Turpin. You didn't want to see what was happening to him. All you could do was hear Turpin trying to gasp for air and gurgling sounds. The last thing that you heard was a thud sound. You opened your eyes and looked down to see the lifeless, blood-covered Turpin. You looked up at Sweeney, who was covered in Turpin's blood and was looking down at him. He finally got what he wanted. He got his revenge against Turpin.

After that was done, Sweeney dropped his razor on the floor and he looked down at you. "Sweeney, hold me, please." You said, softly, with more tears running down your cheeks. He walked towards you and, then, he got down on his knees and embraced you in a gentle hug. You wrapped your arms around him, feeling like you never wanted to let go of him. The smell of blood caught your nose, but you didn't let that bother you. All you cared about was being in Sweeney's arms.

"I was so scared, Sweeney. I tried to protect myself and our baby." You whispered. Sweeney felt guilty for leaving you here by yourself. He hated the thought of something bad happening to you. He's already lost Lucy and Johanna because of Turpin. He wasn't gonna lose you and the baby. "Oh, my dear (y/n). My beautiful darling. I'm so sorry I left you here. It's all my fault for almost having you and our baby get hurt by that disgusting pig. Are you okay? Is our baby okay?" He said, while he stroked your shoulder, while holding you close. You nodded and said, "Yes. We're okay." Sweeney let out a silent sigh of relief. "Don't blame yourself, Sweeney. It's not your fault. You didn't know what was gonna happen. I'm just glad that you're here." You said.

Moments later, Sweeney pulled away from the hug and he looked down at your (e/c) eyes. "I'm glad that you both are alright. Now that Turpin is done for, he won't be bothering us or anyone else ever again. He had no right to lay his filthy hands on you, my love. You did the right thing to protect our baby." He said, as he wiped the tears off your face and rested his hand on your stomach and stroked it with his thumb. You placed your hand on top of Sweeney's and you felt wrist ache. "I think Turpin sprained my wrist. It really hurts." You exclaimed in pain, as you glanced down at your wrist before looking up at Sweeney. He looked at it and he could see some bruising forming around your wrist. 'How dare he hurt my love!' He thought to himself. "I'll take care of that for you, my love." He said, and, then, he placed a kiss on your forehead before he helped you stand up, with an arm wrapped around your waist and the other around your stomach, protectively. Then, he escorted you up to your shared bedroom.

Once you both got to your shared bedroom, Sweeney carefully helped you sit down on the bed and, then, he headed to the bathroom to grabbed bandage wrap. While he was doing that, you felt the baby kick. You gasped for a second, but you looked down and smiled as you rubbed your stomach. Sweeney got the bandage and he sat down next to you, unwrapping the bandage and putting it around your wrist. After he was finished, you felt the baby kick again. You gasped again, capturing Sweeney's attention. "You okay, love?" "The baby is kicking, Sweeney." You said. Then, Sweeney placed his hand on your stomach and he felt the baby kick. He was taken by surprise, but he was happy to feel their baby kicking. "Amazing. Our baby is doing great. I can't wait to meet our little one." He said. You smiled while he was talking.

"I love you, Sweeney." You said. Sweeney looked up at you and caressed your cheek with his hand and said back, "I love you too, (y/n)." Then, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours and kissed you, gently and softly. You closed your eyes and kissed him back while you felt his other hand resting on your stomach.