I'm Wishing

nothankscunt
Ships: Roceit
TW: none!
(Third Person POV)

Roman sat down on the couch, sighing. His boyfriend looked over at him with a small frown. "Everything okay?" Deceit asked.

"Yeah... My side just really hurts..." Roman pushed his hair out of his face and pulled his legs up.

"Hm..." Deceit scooted closer to him and opened his arms, which Roman crawled into happily. He rubbed his back a bit, kissing his hair. "Anything I could do to help?"

"This. This is helping." Roman rested his chin on Deceit's shoulder. The other leaned his head against Roman's and hummed a quiet tune that made the prince smile.

"... I'm wishing..." Roman started to sing quietly.

"I'm wishing," echoed Deceit.

"For the one I love. To find me."

"To find me."

"Today."

"Today."

Roman hummed along as he pulled himself into Deceit's lap, burying his face in the lying side's chest. They sat there for a few minutes until Roman's stomach growled.

"... What all have you eaten today?" questioned Deceit, running a hand through his hair.

"A piece of toast this morning. And I drank a glass of water." The prince messed with Deceit's collar as he spoke.

"It's five in the evening and you've been out all day. I'm going to go cook you some dinner." Deceit started to sit up, but Roman whined.

"Nooo. It's warmmmm..." He pulled him back down.

"You need food, Roman."

"... Can't I eat it later?"

Deceit wrapped his arms around the prince. "I'll carry you. You can sit on the counter as I cook." He smiled as Roman immediately sat up.

"I'm starving. V hungry. Where's that kitchen? That way? Let's go!"

Deceit chuckled, standing up and holding Roman close. "It'll take a few minutes."

"I can wait." Roman grinned.

"Okay." The lying side kissed his forehead. "Well, what do you want?"

305

A/N: Sorry it's so short. But I thought it was kinda cute.