The Cursed Word

Ships: Deemus
TW: Argument. Cursing. 

"Awwww. Babyyy~"

"F**k off, Remus."

"C'mon!!"

"No. Leave me alone."

Deceit crossed his arms and turned away, causing his boyfriend to pout. Remus walked forward and wrapped his arms around the other from behind. "Now, don't get all grumpy~"

"I'm not. Don't talk to me." 

Remus raised an eyebrow, but Deceit just looked away from him. "Are we really doing this?" he asked, taking on as serious as a tone that he could.

"Unless you f**king apologize."

"Baaaaaaabe~"

"No kisses, then."

Remus gasped. "You wouldn't!" he exclaimed, causing Deceit to look back at him.

"Try me, b**tch," he snapped. 

"Why are you getting so upset about it?? I didn't mean any harm!" Remus told him as he pulled away again.

"Well you should've known you can't just do that and get away with it! Where do you think my standards are??" Deceit whirled around and threw his hands up. Remus sighed. 

"Damien-"

"Remus."

They stood there for a few minutes, neither saying a word. Finally, Remus groaned and looked down. "You are such a handful," he muttered.

"Thanks, darling," Deceit said sarcastically, crossing his arms again.

"You're lucky I love you so d**m much. If I didn't, I would say this was a load of bull."

Deceit faltered upon hearing Remus say, "I love you," for the first time. He looked down, blushing softly. "Yeah. Alright. I love you, too."

"... Are we gucci now?" Remus asked him, raising an eyebrow. Deceit hesitantly nodded. 

"We are. Sorry for taking that so far..." 

Remus pulled him in for a hug, kissing his hair. "It's fine. I understand. I promise I won't say it anymore..." 

Deceit smiled and hugged him back. "Okay. Thank you."

"... Once more...?" the intrusive side asked quietly, causing his boyfriend to roll his eyes.

"One time."

"UwU."

284

A/N: Why does everyone hate uwu..? XD

Anyways! 
Hope You Enjoyed!!
Bye My Lil' Bear Cubbies!!!
-Abby!!!!