Sleepy

Unedited
Ships: DLAMP
TW: None
(Roman's POV)

I sighed as I walked into my room, it looked as if Hurricane Katrina had blew right through it. Closing the door, I could hear the others chatting in the living room. I started to pick up my clothes and put them in the basket. The notes and papers strewn across the room were put neatly into binders. All of my drawings and skits were placed in the bottom-most drawer, and my bed made. I vacuumed my red carpet, and fixed the curtains looking out into the Imagination.

As I was straightening a Disney poster, a knock sounded at my door. "Come in!" I called, reaching up and trying to tape the top-right corner down. "Hiya, RoRo, I just wanted to see what you were doing," I heard Patton's voice explain. I nodded and turned around to look at him, out of breath. "Just... cleaning, Cookie." I told him, motioning to my room tiredly. "It looks so much nicer in here!" he squealed, genuinely surprised it was this clean. "And bigger!" he added. I nodded, and fixed my sword collection.

"Sup," a voice from the doorway greeted. We looked up to see Logan and Virgil. "Hello, Necktie. Hello, Emo Nightmare," I greeted with a smile. "Hi, Significant Annoyance," Virgil said. "Greetings, Love," Logan told me.

"Whatcha doing?" Virgil asked, walking over to me. "Cleaning," I answered. He nodded and leaned against me. "Are you tired?" I questioned, chuckling. "No-" he yawned- "I'm not." We heard a voice say, "Virge, lying isn't my job." Virgil scowled and shook his head. "Way to give someone away." he said, yawning again.

(I can't stop yawning, now!)

"I have an idea!" Patton chirped, "Movie night!" Everyone agreed, and we started to gather the items. Patton and I gathered the blankets, Virgil and Logan got the snacks, and Deceit tidied up the commons so we could have more space. "What movies?" I asked once everything was set up. They all shouted, 'Disney!', and I smiled. "Disney it is!" I announced, sitting down between Virgil and Logan and grabbing the remote.

As we watched the first movie, we all cuddled. "I love you guys," Patton told us sleepily. We all replied with, 'Love you too'-s, and smiled.

381

A/N: Please request something, I'm running out of ideas.

Bye My Lil' Bear Cubbies!
-Abby