Confusion

Requested by @LoganIsRelatable
Ships: Analogical (and slight Royality)
TW: None!
(Third Person POV)

Virgil fiddled with his sleeves nervously, beginning to seriously regret his decision to tell Logan how he felt. 'There's no way he could like you back...'

The two were standing in Logan's room; Logan silent, and Virgil beyond scared. Finally, Logan spoke up, "I-I hold romantic feelings for you, too..."

Virgil's head snapped up, and he looked at Logan. 'He's lying. He's lying. He's lying...'

"Are you lying?"

"Why would I lie?"

Tears filled Virgil's eyes, and he hugged Logan tightly. Logan hugged him back, and they stayed like that for a while. "What do we do now?" Logan asked quietly, still hugging Virgil.

Virgil pulled away slightly, and looked at Logan's lips, blushing. "C-can I kiss you?"

-A Few Days Later-

Logan fixed his tie, and looked around, making sure he had everything for work. Patton and Roman were sitting on the couch, Roman's arm around the former. They paid no attention to Logan as he rushed throughout the house, focusing on the cartoons that were playing, instead.

Just as Logan was about to leave, Virgil walked in the room. "Morning, honey," he told him, walking up to Logan.

Logan kissed Virgil, and smiled. "I was just about to leave for work. See you later today, dear." As he walked out the door-waving goodbye to the others- Virgil sat in the chair by the couch. He looked over and chuckled at the confused looks on Patton's and Roman's faces.

"What?"

The two just looked at each other, and then looked back at Virgil. "What was all that about?" Roman asked.

"What do you mean?"

Virgil smirked as Roman and Patton got even more confused, and he looked at his phone. As he saw a picture of him and Logan already on Tumblr (with the caption: 'ANALOGICAL, PEOPLE'), Virgil groaned.

"DECEIT! WHAT DID WE TELL YOU ABOUT TAKING PICTURES OF THE SHIPS?"

"YOU'LL ALWAYS CATCH ME ALIVE!"

Deceit sprinted out the front door, the chihuahua he had stolen in his hands.

Virgil sighed and shook his head. "Idiots." But, as he said it, he smiled softly. 'Idiots that I won't let anyone hurt.'

369

A/N: Was this okay?

I think it's nice. The idea was amazing!

Bye My Lil' Bear Cubbies!
-Abby