Royalty

Ships: Slight Moxiety
(Third Person POV)

"I'm off to the Imagination! See you later!" Roman told his fellow sides and host as he walked out the door. "Bye," Everyone called. "Be careful," Patton and Virgil told him. Roman nodded and closed the door. When he was far enough away, Thomas asked, "Do you think Roman will ever become a king?" Everyone thought about it. "Right, some princes don't become kings," Logan said quietly. They all sat in silence, listening to Remy and Deceit talk in the kitchen. "Roman's already a queen," Patton and Virgil said from the couch, breaking the silence. They were cuddled up, scrolling through fluffy Moxiety fanfic. "Right he is!" Remy called from the kitchen. Deceit face palmed and hissed, "You're not supposed to be on my team!" Remy looked taken aback. "Woah woah woah, chill out honey, I just agreed with them, not changing sides," He assured Deceit. The latter ignored it and continued talking. "I suppose you're right," Logan told Virgil and Patton. "Also, he rules a kingdom," Patton added, giggling at some fan art.

177

A/N: I just want to make oneshots based around short and funny prompts,  idk why. Sorry for it being short and bad quality.

Bye My Lil' Bear Cubbies!
-Bearlover