Cute...

For some reason, I find this ship super cute.
Ship: L.A.D. (Logic x Anxiety x Deceit) or D.A.L.
T.W: None!
(Third Person POV)

Virgil huffed as he tried to reach a book on the topmost shelf of the living room's bookshelf. "Come... here... you little-" He started. "Language!" Patton called from next room. "HOW COULD YOU EVEN HEAR ME?!" Virgil yelled, glaring at the wall that separated the living room and the room Patton was in. "Dad senses!" Patton answered. Virgil huffed again and tried jumping to reach the book, still no luck. "WHO MADE THIS BEAVER DAM BOOKSHELF SO TALL?!" the anxious aspect exclaimed.

"Not the people who made it," a voice behind him said sarcastically. "Oh, no sheet, Sherlock," Virgil replied just as sarcastically, whipping around to see one of his boyfriends, Deceit, in the doorway. Deceit chuckled as he leaned against the doorframe. "Can you just help me get the book?!" Virgil asked, exasperated. "What do we say?" Deceit teased, walking over. "Get the book for me or they'll never find your body," Virgil snapped. "Close enough," Deceit chuckled, getting the book and handing it to him.

As he was walking out, he said, "By the way, you're cute when you're angry." Virgil turned red in the face- from anger and embarrassment. "Well, be ready!" He called, "'Cause I'm about to be freaking adorable!" With that, the smaller side started chasing after his loved one. Deceit yelped and sprinted away, but Virgil was much faster. Virgil tackled him as Logan was coming out of his room. Sighing, the logical side walked over. "What did you do now?" Logan asked Deceit, bending down to look him in the eye. "Called Virgil cute," Deceit muttered. "Well, this is what you get," the logical aspect told him calmly, sitting down next to the two and opening a book.

"How long do I have to stay here?" Deceit asked Virgil, who was sitting on his chest, looking off into space. "Oh! Um, as a long as I say," He answered, turning to face his boyfriend.

An Hour Later

"Can I get up now?"

"No," Virgil answered, intertwining his and Deceit's fingers as Logan squeezed the anxious side's other hand.

"Why not?"

"You called me cute."

"But-"

"You call Virgil cute, you pay the price," Logan interrupted, "This is nothing compared to what he done to Roman, who meant it in a platonic way."

Deceit groaned as he laid his head against the carpet, glaring at a chuckling Roman, who was passing.

Later That Night

Virgil had gotten off of Deceit, but wouldn't let him get up. "Virge, babe, we don't have to-" Deceit yawned, "Sleep." Remy appeared. "Wasn't calling for you," Deceit muttered to the sleep-deprived side. Remy nodded and sank out. "We can sleep here," Virgil answered, cuddling up to Deceit. Deceit sighed, but smiled. He felt Logan's breathing even out on the other side of him, and took off his boyfriend's glasses. "Love you," the side whispered, not lying, to both his boyfriends, even though one was asleep. "Love you, too," Virgil murmured quietly. Deceit kissed Logan's and Virgil's foreheads, and drifted off to sleep.

528

A/N: Not gonna lie, Analogical is freaking adorable, but this is kinda growing on me. Royality is cute, too. Anyways, requests are open! If you wanna request something, go righteth ahead!

Ps: part of this was based on a prompt

Bye My Lil' Bear Cubbies!
-Bearlover