Play

Ships: Moxiety
TW: None!
(Third Person POV)

Patton was sat on the couch, watching TV. Virgil was sitting on the floor in front of him, engulfed in the story. Sighing, Patton laid down and looked up at the ceiling, bored.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. Patton sat up and waved his arm in front of Virgil's face, who swatted it away gently. Patton giggled and done it again; same reaction.

After a few minutes, Virgil finally fully noticed. He smirked, and, the next time Patton done it, Virgil grabbed his arm and pulled Patton into his lap.

Patton yelped, and blushed, looking up at Virgil.

"S-sorry." stuttered Patton.

"It's fine, puppy." Virgil told him, kissing him gently.

Patton blushed some more and kissed back.

After they pulled away, Patton pushed Virgil over, and they started to wrestle. Laughs echoed throughout the mind as the two played. Virgil eventually pinned Patton to the floor, hovering above him and smiling widely. Patton looked up at Virgil, and his breath caught.

Virgil noticed and raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"Wow. You're just so beautiful." Patton told him, kissing Virgil on the cheek.

Virgil blushed immensely and rolled off Patton, curling into an embarrassed ball beside him.

Patton giggled and kissed Virgil's hair. "Kitten..." he said softly.

Virgil curled into a tighter ball. "Nuuuuu."

Patton smirked. "Okay... If I can't find Virgil, I guess I won't have anyone to cuddle wi-" Virgil's head popped out of his hoodie.

"Here! I'm here!"

Patton smiled. "That was easy."

Blushing, Virgil shook his head. "Only because I didn't want you to be lonely and cold."

"Sure, puppy." Patton kissed him quickly, and Virgil blushed some more.

"Love you."

"Love you, too."

287

A/N: Some random fluff!

I didn't know what to title this, so...

Yup.

Also: sorry for disappearing for a bit... XD

Bye My Lil' Bear Cubbies!
-Abby!