School

Human AU

(Third Person POV)

Logan was seven when he done it. He was in about second grade, and he wasn't the best with feelings. "Welcome Patton to the class everyone," The teacher said, motioning to the new kid wearing a light blue shirt, gray hoodie, khakis, and tennis shoes. Everyone welcomed him, and he was seated next to Logan. His light brown hair covered his mocha eyes, his eyes that shown like a thousand shining stars.

Logan watched him everyday after he got his work done. Patton was messy and loud, but he was also shy and caring. During art one day, Logan had had enough of his adorableness. They were just painting, but Logan had had enough. Patton was drawing a rainbow, telling who everyone called 'Deceit', about his dads. One was dark and mysterious, he liked purple and black, he always was telling Patton to be safe, and he was more motherly. The other was very prince-like, he was brave and his favorite color was red, he was always telling Patton to follow his heart, and he was extremely fatherly.

When everyone got done drawing, they ate snack and talked with others. Patton was talking to a few more friends, throwing goldfish in the air and catching them in his mouth. Logan silently watched on, having no friends to talk to. They all went home after that, and Logan set his plan into action.

The Next Day

Patton came back from the bathroom to see a note on his desk. Snack was nearly over and school was about to be out. Patton opened the note and read it. It said 'GET OUT OF MY SCHOOL' in messy handwriting. The second-grader held back tears as he rode home on the bus. When he got home, he immediately ran into his Dads' arms. "D-ads," He cried, "S-someo-one doesn't l-ike me!" He handed the Prince-like Dad the note as the darker one held him. His dads had to keep from smiling as they read the note. "I think this kid likes you," The one holding him said. "Why do you think that?" Patton asked, wiping away snot with his hoodie sleeve. They shrugged as Patton lit up at the idea of someone liking him.

"Maybe it's the kid I like!" Patton exclaimed. "Who's that?" They asked. "The really smart kid name Logan!" He told them, jumping up to go do his homework.

409

A/N: I saw a Steven Universe comic and just had to. Also, first one shot that isn't based around Prinxiety! Not that this doesn't have Prinxiety in it! It does...... I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not.....

By my lil' Bear cubbies!
-Bearlover