Cups

Highschool AU
Ships: Slight Logicality
TW: None!
(Third Person POV)

Patton and Logan looked over at each other in their history class. They had a substitute teacher today, so the class was going wild. Now would be as good a time as any for what they had planned. "Ready?" Logan asked Patton, who nodded.

"Ready."

Logan grabbed his water bottle and began to play the tune to 'Cups' by Anna Kendrick. 'Clap, clap, ta-ble, ta-ble, clap up down. Clap, sweep, top, table, bottom, hand down.'

Patton hummed quietly as everyone turned to face them, the room falling silent. After a few seconds of humming and Logan playing the beat to the song, Patton began to sing.

'I got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle 'a whiskey for the way'

Patton's slight southern accent matched the song perfectly. 'Perks,' He thought, 'Of moving here from Georgia.'

'And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?'

He glanced over at Logan, a small smile on his face. Logan looked up at him and smiled back.

'When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone'

The sub was sitting in her chair, looking very tired.

'You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone'

Logan kept up the beat.

'I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
The one with the prettiest of views'

Patton glanced out the window.

'It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got sights to give you shivers'

Patton fake shivered near the end.

'But it sure would be prettier with you'

He winked at Logan, who blushed and looked down slightly, trying to focus on the bottle.

'When I'm gone
When I'm gone'

Patton looked back in front of him. Remy was recording it all while standing next to Dee, who's mouth was ajar. (Like a jar of Crofters-)

'You're gonna miss me when I'm gone'

Roman and Virgil were sitting in the back of the classroom, smiling as they watched their friends.

Patton suddenly took the water bottle and kept up the beat Logan had been doing before.

'You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh'

Logan spun around in his chair slightly as he sang.

'You're gonna miss me when I'm gone'

...

A loud applause erupted throughout the classroom. "WHOO!!" Thomas hollered. Emile clapped loudest of them all, though Roman and Virgil were right behind him.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!" A girl from the other side of the room called. Patton and Logan both blushed and looked at each other, smiling.

"Would you say we accomplished our task?" Logan asked in his British accent.

"I would. Bet they'll never think of our accents as weird again!" Patton told him happily.

478

A/N: This was bad... I've had the idea for ages and just had to do it, though.

Also, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS SONG CAME OUT IN 2012!

I REMEMBER LISTENING TO THIS ALL THE TIME WHEN I WAS LITTLE.

WHAT THE HECK-

Bye My Lil' Bear Cubbies!
-Abby!