ch. 16 partners for games&life

Bắt đầu từ đầu

     He laughed, "yea. Do you play?" I laughed back. "Do I play? I beat all the Calls of Dutys that have came out. I've beaten every game in my house." I said confidently.

    "Huh, well I beat all of the Calls of Dutys too. I even have the one that came out yesterday." He said and pulled a disk of heaven from his back.

      I gasped. "Can we?" I said. "I haven't started it. Sure." He replied. I got so excited, I was jumping up and down.

     They say this Call of Duty is harder than all of the other ones, but I haven't even played it yet. Now I get to take the challenge with the guy who saved me.

    He handed me a controller and I layed down on his bed with my face to the tv, on my stomach. After he put the CD in, he sat down beside me, and we started to play the game.

     The next 5 hours consisted of laughs, smiles, serious faces, game plans, and just having fun. We were half way into the movie when we took a break.

     He went to the kitchen and came back with cheese and fruits. He sat them down beside us and sat back down.

     While I took an orange off of the tray, I noticed he was staring at me and smiling. I looked at him with a smile. "What?" I said. "Oh, nothing. I've just never seen you from this angle." He said.

    "And?" I said, holding my head up and smiling. "And, the sunset hits your face perfectly. It outlines the curves of your face, and matches its beauty to yours. You look like your, well, you look like your an angel. And your my angel."

      I slightly smiled. He took a piece of hair that was falling and put it behind my ear. He held on to my cheek, and then kissed me. Not rough, not like he was sex-crazy, but like, well, it might sound weird, but like this was going to be the guy I could trust with my forever.

      When he pulled away, he looked at me again, and then put his arm around me. We played until forever like that.

     It was the last round. "Okay. This is it. This is the truth on if we win it, or have to start over." He said. He moved ontop of me and put his arms around my head. I didn't care though. It was adorable.

     "We can do this. Okay, so I'll go to the right and try to find an attack angle. You go left and see how many we have to take out to get to their base." I said.

    He giggled. "What?" I said and looked up with a smile on my face. "Oh nothing." He said and looked down at me. "I just love it when you talk gamer to me. Its hot." We both laughed and followed the plan.

     We were taking out the guards and were about to get to the base. We had to take a risk and run the rest of the way. "Go, go, go, go!" He said. We're almost there!" I said. We were on our elbows in excitement.

    We made it to their base and won the game. Trey got off of my back and jumped up. I did the same. "Yes! We beat it we beat it!" I said with my hands in the air with my remote control. "We did it!" Trey said doing the same with his arms.

     We looked at eachother and he picked me up and spun me around in happiness. He looked at me and stopped spinning, putting me down. He finally met my lips with his again.

After Call of Duty, there was no other games to play because we had beaten them before. So, Trey put in an action movie and we layed down on his bed. He put his arm around me and put the cover around us. We sat there, just making it last.

    At the end of the movie I was falling asleep. "Do you want me to take you back to your room?" Trey said. I shook my head no. "All I need is a big t-shirt, then I'll be fine." He gave me a t-shirt of his.

     "Uh, well ill sleep on the floor-" "no." I said, cutting him off. "Come up here. I need you." I said. He took off his shirt, and I rested my eyes apon his abs that were so perfectly chiseled.

     He smirked. I noticed and stopped staring. "Like what you see?" He said. "Shut up" I said looking away, blushing. He just laughed, turned off the light, and got in the bed next to me.

     "Come here, angel." He said. I snuggled up to him in his arms. Even though he was only in shorts and I was only in a shirt, I still cuddled with him.

    I tangled my legs with his. "Sorry if I get uncomfortable for you. Its just how I sleep." I said. "Its okay. I've needed another half to do that haha." He said. I giggled.

    I put my legs around him and he put his arms around me. We fell asleep after a couple of minutes.

    I dont know what it is about him. When I'm around him, I just feel so safe. He makes me feel like im the only girl he sees. Like we are the only two people around. Like he cares about me.

     Like he loves me.

     And I love him.

--------------------

Hey babes!!! So I updated again!! Told you!! I might not do another one tonight, but I will tomorrow!!! Promise!! Keep showing me some love!!!

So this chapter. Mm. Woooo!!!

Lol

So their starting to get there.

So cute!!!!!!

But anyways yea.

Until next time lovelies!!

And remember: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!!!