chapter sixty-four | tryin' to get back.

AALIYAH.

Aaliyah was dozing in and out of her sleep while sitting in her living room, watching TV. She tried to keep awake for Noei since she was up and very active. She wish her mom was here for to get some sleep but, she is still out with her friend.

Instantly waking up to the sound of her door being opened, Aaliyah watches as Charlotte entered the house.

"Thank you!" She yelled out to her friend, waving before closing the door.

Aaliyah readjust herself in her spot and smirked.

Charlotte smirked back as she walk over to the couch, plopping down next to her best friend.

"So, you've been gone for two days. That's telling me something else happened between you and him." Aaliyah noticed, pointing at the door.

Charlotte sat back and giggled.

"You're right, it did."

Aaliyah's brows raised along with her eyes ballooning.

"Oh really? You better give your bestie the deets."
Aaliyah turn her body towards her, grabbing a pillow as she placed it on her lap.

"Ok, ok Wendy." Charlotte joked.

She begins to explain what happened that night, from the beginning to the end. Aaliyah wasn't surprised. She already knew Charlotte and Tyree was more than just friends.

"We're going to be meeting each other later on, you think you could watch Noei again?" Charlotte asked.

Aaliyah nodded.
"Shawn hasn't been calling me so, I can."

She look down at the pillow and played with the fabric strings on the side.

"Is everything ok between you two?" Charlotte was concerned.

She could remember her best friend being all happy that she is with someone. Now, it looks like there is trouble.

"It's been like that since we got together. Just he's hiding it by fake smiling and giving me gifts, I appreciated, but I just wish we can communicate like a couple instead of ignoring it. You know?"
Aaliyah explained.

Charlotte sighed.
"You should try again. Maybe he was busy and he forgot."

Aaliyah didn't know what to do. As much she would like to take her friend's advice, she don't know if it's going to work.

"I'll think about it." Aaliyah told her.

Getting up and heading to the bedroom.

BEYONCÉ.

"Marques, you a fool for that!"
Kelly said in between laughter, holding her side.

Beyoncé tried to drink her cherry kool aid without choking due to hearing her best friend's laugh. It's that type of laugh that can make you laugh as well.

They were sitting in Beyoncé's bedroom as they were talking about old times, like, living in Houston and marques had a girl who was creeping him out that really liked him.